The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think the controller is dope but not buying another controller unless it’s the Edge. I already own like 4 of them.

Sounds mutually beneficial for both parties.

All the help they get better make it close to the same graphical fidelity as Sony 1st party games. I've been on media blackout for a while but it sounds like it's improved from the first showing.

Sounds mutually beneficial for both parties.

All the help they get better make it close to the same graphical fidelity as Sony 1st party games. I've been on media blackout for a while but it sounds like it's improved from the first showing.

No. It’s just money. And that’s OK

I’m looking forward to it. I have Game Pass and would have played it there but apparently there were some issues with the Xbox version and they’re still there in the retail version too. Pop ins, frame drops etc. I’ll either wait for a patch or just play on PS.

Anyone else’s VR2 earbuds either shock or loudly play static randomly?!

Booted up GT7 & my ears got shocked, had to rip the headset off and literally threw it!
Ears still sting…

weird flex.

:wink:
No flex, actually contacted customer service & initiated a replacement. It legit made me not want to play it.
No those earbuds, or, basically the audio system looks suspect to say the least.
Yeah, the power cable rubbing on the ground as you play probably charging static to the headset. The switching the game instead of closing it out may have done something to cause a POP but idk.

Someone go try this...

Soon come and thanks for posting...

To give you an idea of how disenchanted with 2D gaming I'd become after PSVR1; I just completed all of the license tests in GT7 this past weekend with PSVR2. This weekend I plan to tackle the rest of the menu book. Very happy that I never got deep into the game until now... I haven't felt this much satisfaction and sheer joy from a gaming experience since I was in elementary school when 16-bit was first introduced. It's WILD brother...

Sidebar: SuperGT was missing one important thing in this vid related to immersion - use a wheel rim that matches the in-game car! For me, it really makes a difference.

Cheers.

No. It’s just money. And that’s OK

It all boils down to money. Doesn't negate what I or Yoshida said though.

It's normal for Sony to provide assistance in their deals and not just send a cheque. Their XDev team basically just help other studios.
They probably used their JP XDev studios to help SE. Same guys who helped From Software with Bloodborne and who are also helping Team Ninja with Rise of the Ronin. Two other exclusives.

Even 3rd party games with just marketing deals can get some assistance as part of a deal.

It all boils down to money. Doesn't negate what I or Yoshida said though.

It's normal for Sony to provide assistance in their deals and not just send a cheque. Their XDev team basically just help other studios.
They probably used their JP XDev studios to help SE. Same guys who helped From Software with Bloodborne and who are also helping Team Ninja with Rise of the Ronin. Two other exclusives.

Even 3rd party games with just marketing deals can get some assistance as part of a deal.

Outside of Nintendo this is pretty industry standard. Look at Bethesda raving about Microsoft’s support once they were purchased. It’s just fluff.

Back
Top Bottom