The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bruh....

dave-chappelle-dylon.gif

That's that NBA 2K, COD file size.

Sheesh.

Yeah Gen 4 M2 SSDs are hella cheap. One clear advantage the PS5 has over the Series X and is the reason why I tend to buy more games on it in comparison because I hate having to move around stuff just to install a new game.

2TB XPG Gammix S70 Blade is on amazon right now for $130... a smoking deal for a high performance SSD if you're not into big brand prestige.
2TB Nvmes are great deal right now. just bought a 1TB SN770 for under $100 last january. now if you aren't picky, you can find 3rd party 2 TB nvmes for around $100. I bought one just slightly more because it has a cache dram and which I would use for PC. but if you are only looking for storage, you'd easily get some around $100.

How generous of them to give you 2 days to pre-load. That is massive.

That is still expensive for some NT’ers on this thread. There are dude’s on here that are still playing a PS5 on a 12 year old 1080p tv.

I see people talking bout. I'm still playing on my 720p TV or just upgraded from it. Priorities are messed up :lol:

I’ll just make do until the ps5 pro comes out.

It’s nice to have a bunch of games ready to go, but in reality I’m not playing everything on my drive.

Man, the nostalgia is almost too much.

About to call my parents and see if I can bring my PS5 over to my old bedroom to play FF1. :lol:
I went straight to FF VI and had to force myself off man. I remember picking up the SNES Mini at midnight and hitting the floating continent by 6am :lol:

I checked some of the trophies on PSNProfiles and noticed one person got the FF1 plat in 8 hours. Absolutely ridiculous.

I got 100% of the achievements on Steam. I’d say the longest part was searching for Warmech. That took me quite a bit of time.

Yea, I remember it being a 1/60 or 1/100 chance or something crazy.

I did read that after you finish the game, your save will put you right outside so no trophies are missable.

Back
Top Bottom