The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I suppose now we have to worry about them gobbling up better, but less important stuidos/pubs.

We’d probably have to worry even if it went through though, so whatever.

And it could still go through.

Last edited:

Japan gets this:

21a1aeda1119f9934cd18ca218effb9fb7dc6330.jpg

FurRtGNaAAEzEJe

FurRuWkaIAM1gho

Why is the console white on the box... do they just throw the faceplates in? They should just release the controller and faceplates in the US... dont want to buy another PS5

Why is the console white on the box... do they just throw the faceplates in? They should just release the controller and faceplates in the US... dont want to buy another PS5

Faceplates and controller sold separately as far as I can tell.

They're not part of the bundle which is just a standard PS5 so it will be a miss if they don't offer this in other regions but looking like Japan only for now.

Faceplates and controller sold separately as far as I can tell.

They're not part of the bundle which is just a standard PS5 so it will be a miss if they don't offer this in other regions but looking like Japan only for now.

I'll keep an eye out on Play Asia, I would like to have both.

I am very much looking forward to this game. I've always been a fan of Mecha games like this series and Front Mission.
funny you've mentioned that. I have been binging and thinking about a Macross remake for about a year now. remake for the OG Anime and OG Games. I have almost completed my VF1 set and just missing a Stealth GBP armor or a Super Strike Parts for my VF1-S figure. would have both one locally but I'm saving up for a Robo-Duo Voltron figure.

I know I'm late asf but I beat LOU on grounded a few nights ago and started ng+ on survival and holy ****, it's so much easier with HUD display and listening.

This isnt great news for consumers, to be honest. Complacent Sony is usually the company at its worst.

They have certainly shown some signs that maybe this time they wont rest on their laurels. But I think out of principle, you become more risk-adverse when you are the market leader.

This isnt great news for consumers, to be honest. Complacent Sony is usually the company at its worst.

They have certainly shown some signs that maybe this time they wont rest on their laurels. But I think out of principle, you become more risk-adverse when you are the market leader.

I don't think they're complacent. Not when your main competition bought Bethesda and is looking to buy Activision Blizzard King.

Sony knows there's still holes in their first party portfolio which is why they bought Bungie, Haven and Firewalk and they will probably acquire Deviation Games. They need a live service hit. Them being complacent will be relying on TLOU Factions to fill this gap but they're going all in it seems with multiple studios

They also made PSVR 2 which everyone else has abandoned.

My main complaint with Sony is Japanese studios. All they have is Polyphony and Asobi and some support staff.
This year alone, they're getting a nice selection of Japanese/Asian games but they really need to start building in house and not just buying temp exclusivity.
Nintendo already stole the Vita crowd so all that's left is the AAA games but they just seem content to partner up and not have their own studios.

View attachment 3122419

Last edited:
I don't want Xbox buying Activision but I also don't want Sony getting all these third party exclusives. It's a foul practice, imo, especially when the prequels are available on Xbox i.e. Octopath Traveller. I also wish Sony would push their first party studios to explore more genres.

Last edited:
I don't want Xbox buying Activision but I also don't want Sony getting all these third party exclusives. It's a fould practice, imo, especially when the prequels are available on Xbox i.e. Octopath Traveller. I also wish Sony would push their first party studios to explore more genres.

I get it for new games/studios like Stellar Blade where they might need some cash or dev support but for big existing IP's I would rather they invest the money in new studios but they're doing that so can't complain. Just wish we saw more first party AAA Japanese titles. Stuff like Nier, Final Fantasy, Metal Gear Rising etc.

This gen though, I won't lie, I don't mind third party exlusives because it's no secret that devs are complaining about Series S. Baldur's Gate 3 straight up only releasing on PS5 because they can't get it to run on Series S.

I'm all for big titles like FFXVI and FFVII-Re 2 releasing on PS5 then later being scaled down if possible for Series S than them having to make concessions from the beginning.
I think Series S was a mistake and this will become more of an issue as this gen progresses.

Back
Top Bottom