The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I agree. I'm really hoping they reveal some good stuff even if most of it's not for me. I feel like we'll see some "drop the mic" moments.

image.jpg

Picked up for $25 at GameStop.

You paid $25 dollars too much. 🤣

Tempted to get Diablo 4 (XSX since the PS4/5 version isnt part of the sale for some reason) and Star Wars (even though I havent beat the first one) but I still cant find a 3rd game I want thats part of the sale... so I should probably just chill

Samsung TV quality has gone down the drain. My living room tv is brand new and has input lag running apps and gaming isn’t even an option. The input literally hangs as soon as I engage someone on Apex. My other 2021 Samsung does the same but not quite as bad. Tried factory resetting both and it did nothing to help. Meanwhile the cheap TCL Roku tv I bought for the guest room runs everything flawless and snappy. I’m upgrading to Sony TV’s and never looking back. It’s like Samsung purposely performs like crap with my Sony PlayStation.

Didn't see the Showcase but just reading recaps it seems like it was a banger.

Gotta dive into some trailers tonight.
I’m agnostic but the M$ stuff all looked good. Starfield, Hellblade, Forza, Fable, etc.

Hopefully Sony has another showcase 😂

Starfield then Forza then whatever all look to help build momentum and buzz for Microsoft, which admittedly needed it.

LG is the best IMO. Check RTings before you buy

They have 2 Samsungs in there. I don’t trust Samsung anymore tbh, they’re good for aesthetics but the performance has been crap for me and this is with 120 and 240hz refresh TV’s.

They have 2 Samsungs in there. I don’t trust Samsung anymore tbh, they’re good for aesthetics but the performance has been crap for me and this is with 120 and 240hz refresh TV’s.
That's disappointing. Anyway, I'm going Sony for oled screen and Hisense for miniled.

Didn't see the Showcase but just reading recaps it seems like it was a banger.

Gotta dive into some trailers tonight.

First Party: Starfield and Clockwork definitely had the best showing.

Third Party: Atlus fans were eating tonight. New IP from Capcom looks good too. No word on Pragamata but constantly dropping games.

Better than Sony's Showcase because 1st party showed more gameplay. Spider-Man had to carry first party.
Phantom blade is still the most interesting new IP shown to me in all the shows so far but whether that comes out is another question entirely.

Thats because Samsung does still made good TVs, theyre just expensive OLEDs that still use LG panels, just like the Sony OLEDs. So... go straight the source. Even Sony OLEDs have more input lag than the LGs because of all the post processing that generally makes them better for movie viewing.

Reactions: ace
Thats because Samsung does still made good TVs, theyre just expensive OLEDs that still use LG panels, just like the Sony OLEDs. So... go straight the source. Even Sony OLEDs have more input lag than the LGs because of all the post processing that generally makes them better for movie viewing.
I would have gone LG, but they have dodgy quality. 2 sets failed in a span of 6 years. can't be getting lemons 2 in a row.

Kind of excited for this Xbox Showcase. I feel like they have to bring it. Certainly be some multiplat stuff, but new Forza and potentially new Fable would be crazy.

It's quite obvious Sony needs a strong Nintendo and Microsoft.

How do you figure this?

Playstation needs no Starfield, Fallout, Elder Scrolls like it needs a hole in the head.

Basically the only AAA Western RPG you're getting on Playstation is from CD Projekt Red (edit: and BioWare who a shell of their former self at this point) now.

The resources to build up a Bethesda style studio would take years and years for Sony to reach. It's not going to happen.

Last edited:
I'm sure yall posted about it, but if not, I'm excited for the new earbuds.
Don't think it will replace my headset, but I'm intrigued by the offering.

PO

Back
Top Bottom