The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don’t know who Venom is but I hope it’s not spoiled.

FF VII Rebirth looked good from the little bit I watched. Day 1 of course. I’ll grab the steel book edition this time.

I saw a rumor on ERA (take with a grain of salt) that FF X is being remade and released in 2026 for the 25th anniversary. FF X is top 3 so that’s good news for me.

If they remove Tidus' laugh, we burn it to the ground.

I believe the FF IX is supposed to be smaller in scale when compared to FF VIIR and the potential FF XR. FF IXR will probably resonate with OG fans more to.

2sappy 2sappy has been posting the fan-made upgrade details, so it is going to be interesting to see how this is handled if the IX Remaster/Remake rumors are true.

Yeah I’m really curious to see reactions, especially if the fan made project looks significantly better.

2sappy 2sappy has been posting the fan-made upgrade details, so it is going to be interesting to see how this is handled if the IX Remaster/Remake rumors are true.
The memoria project was never meant to be a game according to the people who were working on it. Just a proof of concept to show that it can be done and people do want it. They sure got my vote with that video they put out.

Am I crazy but I don’t remember any other Uncharted game having as many stealth sequences as UC4 has.

Im near the end and it seems like I hit with like 1-2 every chapter lol.

Still a good game, but I remember a lot of run and gun action compared to this.

There are things a like and dislike about FF8... but ultimately, I dislike it more because of how much of a ***** Squall is. I dont even remember why hes a ***** anymore, I just remember while playing it think "man this guy is a little *****" the entire time all the way up to the end.

Those of us that are old enough and have My Chemical Romance stickers on our Playstations remember that brooding character leads and Emo music were the most important things in our lives.

Squall could have sung lead for The Used, easy.

Videos in the same resolution as the game on purpose.

There are things a like and dislike about FF8... but ultimately, I dislike it more because of how much of a ***** Squall is. I dont even remember why hes a ***** anymore, I just remember while playing it think "man this guy is a little *****" the entire time all the way up to the end.
That was the problem, they didn't develop his character well enough and felt wasted opportunity considering his origin and love interest/connection . It didn't help that his personality was some sort of a prick. I guess they were trying to follow up a Cloud Strife scenario but seems worse. I did appreciate the new junction system inspite of my bias towards materia junctioning. Also, I like the card game a lot.

That was the problem, they didn't develop his character well enough and felt wasted opportunity considering his origin and love interest/connection . It didn't help that his personality was some sort of a prick. I guess they were trying to follow up a Cloud Strife scenario but seems worse. I did appreciate the new junction system inspite of my bias towards materia junctioning. Also, I like the card game a lot.
Nostalgia just set in and I remembered I played that damn card WAY too much

Looks great, but the Kameo fighters just feel out of place.

Last edited:
Nostalgia just set in and I remembered I played that damn card WAY too much
From what I remember, I did miss out a great card before the Fisherman's Wharf crash since I got preoccupied with that Boss battle. My mistake was overwriting my game so I couldn't go back in that scenario and the previous mission was too far back that I don't want to waste my time all over again. It was only after when most info became available online that we could actually create those rare cards without having to battle certain characters for them.

I believe the FF IX is supposed to be smaller in scale when compared to FF VIIR and the potential FF XR. FF IXR will probably resonate with OG fans more to.

Oh ok makes sense.
Yea, the games are too big to go all FFVII Remake and knowing they will sell less than FFVII Re means it might not be worth it.

The memoria project was never meant to be a game according to the people who were working on it. Just a proof of concept to show that it can be done and people do want it. They sure got my vote with that video they put out.

S

I liked FF8 in alot of ways, but I wasn't a fan of "fiends" leveling with me.

Diablo washed me so I decided to overlevel to beat him not knowing they level up with you KMT. Battle was painful.

Triple Triad was great. It extended my playtime by a lot.
I never really fully understood junctioning initially but when you do get it, I think its great, especiallly the end game. It was kinda busted but you needed it for Omega Weapon and Island of Heaven and Hell.

I liked the world with the Gardens and Seed and also Laguna when you switch over to him who was a better character than Squall.
Music was good as usual from Uematsu.

I hated the fact you could miss some summons if you didn't draw them though. I'll never forget having to re-do a boss battle because of my OCD.

I think the game was solid overall.

Diablo washed me so I decided to overlevel to beat him not knowing they level up with you KMT. Battle was painful.

Triple Triad was great. It extended my playtime by a lot.
I never really fully understood junctioning initially but when you do get it, I think its great, especiallly the end game. It was kinda busted but you needed it for Omega Weapon and Island of Heaven and Hell.

I liked the world with the Gardens and Seed and also Laguna when you switch over to him who was a better character than Squall.
Music was good as usual from Uematsu.

I hated the fact you could miss some summons if you didn't draw them though. I'll never forget having to re-do a boss battle because of my OCD.

I think the game was solid overall.
:rofl: . did the same mistake with Diablo initially by doing that. funny thing that he was easy to beat. Spells are your friend. the most useful weapon after I figured it out was DRAW.

Triple Triad was extremely entertaining and addicting. never liked Fort Condor and felt it's a waste of time. felt like an unpolished turn-based game.

yep, the Gardens, Seed and Laguna were the highpoint of the game. Laguna was really the better character than Squall and it's a shame they didn't develop that interaction.
Eyes on Me soundtrack was captivating for me as much as Liberi Fatali.

also, never got the chance to create those rare weapons and cards by mixing items. hate that we only are able to get this much info about certain possibilities in games decades after.

image.jpg

Picked up for $25 at GameStop.

Back
Top Bottom