The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
IMO, wheels-pedals / sim rig >>> VR.

You can have an amazing 'driving' experience with a wheel and pedals without the VR, but just VR with a controller just doesn't quite do it IMO.

I can totally agree with this if your FOV (field of view) is accurate... you can be faster without VR too. VR just removes any FOV issues and skyrockets the immersion.

Just recently nearly-perfected the FOV on my rig (so loving a shiny new experience @ 120hz) and haven't been using VR as much but it's still quite a joy when in the mood.

FOV.jpg

Sometimes I think it's a good thing I don't have a wheel because I probably won't play other games with the full setup :lol:

This. My console is 85-90% utilized for driving sim.

Last edited:
The deal should be decided tomorrow, right?

They still need to appeal in the UK since it was blocked there but not sure if that would hold up if they're the only country blocking it.

Just reading all of the FTC trial coverage the thing that keeps coming up is how Microsoft just tried and has been going the Disney approach of buying out everything. They have known and admitted in this FTC trial that they don't compete hardware wise in the US and that has been going on ever since they entered the console market with the OG XBOX. Also they know that outside the US XBOX does not sell as well in regions like Europe, South America, and especially not in Japan.

360 sold the most in the US that gen. If they can be on top in the US again. I think they'll be fine with that

that new AEW game looks roooough

Gameplay looks fun for the most part but it's definitely not perfect.

I know they were going the nostalgia route with this to give you that No Mercy-esque gameplay but they should also focused on implementing some modern gameplay elements like community creations were people can download CAWs created by other users.

One of the reasons the reviews have been all over the place.

Fight Forever isn't gonna be an annual release like WWE 2K so maybe they give it the No Man's Sky treatment and make it a more polished game.

I swear people like Phil cause he plays games. He is still a CEO and out to make as much money as possible :lol:

That sht eating grin ain't just for show, I'm telling ya. RustyShackleford RustyShackleford
What I'm supposed to get from that?

Sony bought timed exclusivity for Deathloop and Ghostwrite Tokyo. He getting close to get exclusivity for Starfield, and Sony fans upset that Phil decided after deal closed to make the games exclusive? :lol: Ok

Phil is doing what he thinks is best for Xbox.

It came out in the trial Jim Ryan been lying is *** off about his concerns about the deal. I don't care, he has to look out for his business.

I agree with Microsoft's CEO, I would prefer if exclusivity went away altogether.

I swear people like Phil cause he plays games. He is still a CEO and out to make as much money as possible :lol:
Phil has a good reputation in the public partly because he has such a good reputation in the industry.

People like Phil is in charge at Xbox, they like doing business with him.

FF16 would’ve benefited from going full character action instead of this weird RPG-esque middle ground.

That said I think the combat is way better and engaging than God Of War 2018

In my opinion FF16 should have leaned more into the RPG elements and left Strangers in Paradise as the action spin-off series.

They've split numbered entries into multiple games more than once. this almost seems like a more logical direction. Action RPG and a traditional JRPG.

Of course I am

Since there is no reason why it shouldn't come to Xbox, I look forward to playing it when it arrives.

I'm sure it only came to Sony first because of Sony's because of Sony's strong commitment to multiplatform content. :D

Seeing how Final Fantasy and all other JRPG series have famously done so well on Xbox, it is really baffling, isnt it?

Just ask Philly to buy Square Enix. Microsoft's best studio is their legendary group of Accountants.

Back
Top Bottom