The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Is there anything out there on the PS5 for someone who enjoys games like Metal Gear, Splinter Cell, Hitman, Tom Clancy games, etc? Don’t care for storylines or online play much.

Is there anything out there on the PS5 for someone who enjoys games like Metal Gear, Splinter Cell, Hitman, Tom Clancy games, etc? Don’t care for storylines or online play much.

I like the Sniper Elite series.

Vivi or Steiner always at the top for me. IX had such good character development.

And it's probably not a popular opinion but I thought the 4 characters in XV were excellent as well.

Never thought I'll see the good guy Phil Image beginning to wear off in the media. Dude was bulletproof with those gaming T-shirts.

Also interesting the plan was to have the Bethesda games multiplatform in their forecast models before Phil changed it.

1688146913289.png

They definitely playing the long game now. I think the case ends next week so there's going to be some fireworks

Switched to Controller layout C on FFXVI.

Didn't know you can charge your blade and magic at the same time. Much easier to do on layout C than layout A.
Easier to dodge and use Phoneix shift while charging too

Do you know why Abby is doing what she does? I thought her motivation was pretty clear and justifiable.

I’m riding for my Pops, I can’t let that slide. Also when we put our bias feelings to the side, we can all admit Joel was a ****ty person too. We saw a scaled back Joel. Who knows what he was doing the previous 20 years before he met Ellie.
Of course I understand her motivations, but not every game forces you to play as the villain who brutally tortures and kills the protagonist of the first game and force you to empathize with her.

”Oh look she likes dogs and saved a zebra, she's good, like her!”

Her line when she finds Ellie was super telling...something along the lines of "we didn't kill you and you wasted that gift we gave you"....shows just how detached from reality she truly is.

I would have been happy if they kept the story as Ellie just going out and finding Joel's killers.

That's just me, I guess.

DBZ was trash soon as Freeza showed up and every episode was a loop of them staring with their mouth wide for 30 mins untils next weeks episode

Also yelling and moaning for 30 mins charging up while the other person does the above

DBZ was trash soon as Freeza showed up and every episode was a loop of them staring with their mouth wide for 30 mins untils next weeks episode

Also yelling and moaning for 30 mins charging up while the other person does the above
I feel like that’s when it really took off. Goku going Super Saiyan for the first time after Krillin got that work :smokin

Back
Top Bottom