The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I said at the beginning of the gen that we’d get 30fps as the norm again as devs would continue to prioritize graphics over gameplay. I feel like a PS5 Pro should mandate 4k,1440p/60fps but I know that’s not possible.

I said at the beginning of the gen that we’d get 30fps as the norm again as devs would continue to prioritize graphics over gameplay. I feel like a PS5 Pro should mandate 4k,1440p/60fps but I know that’s not possible.

The newest "best game ever" just came out and runs at no more than 30 fps. And all of its accolades are on account of the gameplay.

For anyone interested, the "leather" covering the earphones on my PS Pulse 3D headset started to pull out of the groove it had been glued in to.

For a while I used a knife to tuck it back in, but after a few months it became obvious the issue was just getting worse.

I ordered a new set of ear pads off Amazon (GVOEars Cooling Gel) and they have been excellent. Great quality, a little lighter and cooler than the stock ones, and it was like 20 bucks.

If you're having a similar issue, maybe look at replacing them. I didn't realize this until I got the replacement, but the foam part just twists off with a bit of force.

The newest "best game ever" just came out and runs at no more than 30 fps. And all of its accolades are on account of the gameplay.
I legit had to think about what game you were talking about :lol:

I don’t argue about anything Nintendo related because they’re going to get a pass regardless. I would also say I don’t expect a premium experience when I play my Switch nor do I play any 3rd party stuff on it.

I’d like to get better performance on my $500 consoles, especially when they boast about all this power. The biggest problem, imo, is the lack of options. If you want to include 4K with RT, that’s fine but at least let me have the option to turn that stuff off and get 60fps. I can say I didn’t really care for that stuff last gen nor did I notice it but once you’ve played a handful of games consecutively at 60fps you get used to it and notice when it’s not 60fps:

What are you guys currently playing?

My rotation right now:

Miles Morales
Sniper Elite 5
MLB The Show 22 ( skipped this year’s)
RE4

What are you guys currently playing?

My rotation right now:

Miles Morales
Sniper Elite 5
MLB The Show 22 ( skipped this year’s)
RE4
on the new the show you can't update the depth chart on franchise mode which was my go to
for all sports games. its really disappointing.

For anyone interested, the "leather" covering the earphones on my PS Pulse 3D headset started to pull out of the groove it had been glued in to.

For a while I used a knife to tuck it back in, but after a few months it became obvious the issue was just getting worse.

I ordered a new set of ear pads off Amazon (GVOEars Cooling Gel) and they have been excellent. Great quality, a little lighter and cooler than the stock ones, and it was like 20 bucks.

If you're having a similar issue, maybe look at replacing them. I didn't realize this until I got the replacement, but the foam part just twists off with a bit of force.
Funny, I just ordered a pair this morning lol.

Goddamn everyone looks amazing. Not that sold on Tanya's haircut change but the change from her Naginata weapon in MKX to this new pole/whip thing is sick
So far everything in both the main and kombat pack 1 dlc roster has lined up 100% with the one reputable leaker's roster, which hopefully means my guy Reptile is back too.
The leaker's name is "r000r" btw, the guy's been seen as a very reputable source since at least MKX days and he clearly has a lot of love for the games rather than doing it as some self-serving notoriety stunts. If you see anything verified by him, you can be pretty certain that it's correct.

Back
Top Bottom