The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
:lol: Please stop providing logical reasons why I shouldn't.
Tbf, I thought about getting it too but I don’t even have to ever “share” the TV. I would just be playing portable in the house because I chose to :lol:

This would have been so much more clutch if we actually got PS3 games through PS+ Premium but Sony fooled us into believing we’d actually get more PS2/3 games :smh:

I can't see why I'd need this. If I'm in the house, I'd just rather play on the PS5 :lol:

Was thinking the same. Already have remote play on my steam deck and I used it maybe twice. I think Sony is overestimating the utility of remote play.

Was thinking the same. Already have remote play on my steam deck and I used it maybe twice. I think Sony is overestimating the utility of remote play.
PSVR2 and Q Lite in the same year. Imagine if they just took that money and figured out back compat for PS3. I ain’t feeling Jim Ryan man :lol:

I played a bit on Xbox and didn’t really care for it. Dry humor isn’t really my thing.

Edit: Didn’t realize the video was blocked; High on Life now out on PlayStation.

Yea that chin can buss marbles, though i still see same face model.
Venom's origins there got me worried though.

John Wick and Bayer should cut Max Payne a check, the og one man army with a healthy addiction to painkillers.

Last edited:
Creative Director at Insomniac

Totally lines up with a theory
I'm brave enough to go public with now

MJ is Venom

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom