The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lets Make It Darker Blacker GIF - Lets Make It Darker Darker ...

Little known fact; robots cant fight in the sunshine.

As much as I love FROM games, I always wish they weren’t so dark. Sometimes that **** is draining and just kills the vibe :lol:

I really appreciate it when they let you dabble in the snow as it isn’t as dark.

A TON of SM2 news incoming today.
They are holding their comic con panel now and just dropped a new story trailer.
That shows venom in action
Hasn't been released online yet

image.jpg

Entertainment Weekly also has an article

Last edited:
Liked old MJ better

WE ARE VENOM

panel is over

Attachments

• F1g1ClraYAAThda.jpg
    F1g1ClraYAAThda.jpg
    280.6 KB · Views: 68
Last edited:

The front cover of the PS5 shows the symbiote tendrils aggressively creeping closer to the Spider-Man icon, threatening to consume the last bit of the remaining red shining brightly through. The symbiote has completely bonded to the back of the PS5 console with the iconic white Spider-Man icon from Insomniac’s Advanced Suit on display. On the DualSense wireless controller, you can see a larger portion of the controller taken over by the symbiote design.

F1g4iTBaIAAmXji.jpg

Last edited:
I pretty much bought a PS5 for Ragnarok and Spiderman2, so far 1/2 has been phenomenal. That trailer has hype levels for Spiderman2 through the roof for me now

still havent completed spiderman and miles morales 🤷‍♂️

a lot of trailers coming out this weekend with comic con

Back
Top Bottom