The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Don’t know if anyone is still waiting to play the first FF7 remake but they’re basically giving the game away for free if you preorder rebirth
IMG_2740.jpeg

It’s same deal with the digital deluxe edition

1694768409076.jpeg

Pretty good for a game that was on PS+
That twin pack is genius too and will boost sales. Should leg it to 10 Million

Last edited:
The way my wife stomps around like she is trying to strike oil with her heels, fires the blender on its absolutely highest, rock-crushing setting, and turns every light on in the house at 5:30am, I think I am going to leave the beep on out of spite.

So Baby Steps was the only "new" IP announced?? Im tired of all these sequels and legacy remakes.

Completely forgot Stellar Blade wasn't at the show yesterday. FF VII hype was too much.

In other news:

Sad but kinda saw it coming.

Damn, can't use my old save file for rebirth. Was hoping for some continuity, but I get it

Lol... 3 month exclusive

Same was said for the first game but it took over a year before it came on EGS and then half a year later for Steam.
Could be different this time but I don't think Square is working simultaenously on the other versions. Seems like they finish one then start the porting after.

Damn, can't use my old save file for rebirth. Was hoping for some continuity, but I get it

Looking at the PS Blog, it sounds like there are big changes with the battle and RPG elements that continuity with the first won't be possible.

1694865876257.png

Replayibility is going to be crazy.

Last edited:
First Spider-Man really surprised me in how dark the story got towards the end, I got extremely high hopes for the sequel. I just hope they don’t pull the same planned DLC stunt from last time. I know I’ll but it anyway, but still…..

man star field main story was quite short.

def not a console seller maybe a GP seller I give it a 6.5/10

It really is amazing how madden continues to stink yet continues to sell.

Football is my fav sport, but because of this i havent bought madden in 2 yrs, and I was a dude that bought it every year faithfully

2k needs to come back and make football games again, nfl 2k was the ish

man star field main story was quite short.

def not a console seller maybe a GP seller I give it a 6.5/10

did you do all the other story lines?

i’m really enjoying starfield right now. haven’t finished the main story line cause i been caught up with doing all the side story lines first

Back
Top Bottom