The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Which hdmi 2.1 cable do y’all recommend?

When my whole situation occurred i only took the ps5, the games and controllers.

Also need a new power cord. Which do y’all also recommend?

I don’t want to just buy any of these.

When my whole situation occurred i only took the ps5, the games and controllers.

HDMI - https://www.monoprice.com/product?p_id=42674
(Used monoprice for years and currently using this cable on my PS5. I can check if I have an extra if you like)
Power cable - Amazon product ASIN B07WQXBZ41(Have this connected to my TV in case I want to play on it rather than my desk)

Last edited:
man star field main story was quite short.

def not a console seller maybe a GP seller I give it a 6.5/10

A lot of reviews said the game really kicks off with NG+?
So maybe you can still get more out of that and side quests.

It's definitely a GP seller as the 1 and 3 month subs climbed up the charts on Amazon.
It's a fraction of the price of the full game and if you don't like the game you can play other things on the service.

All these AAA million dollar games, million dollar actors n licenses, n still no def jam fight for ny2.
Man's that's pretty much my ONLY wishlist.

Tory Lanez will be the new Odd Job, pullin pistols on folks.
IMG_2763.gif

Things could change but I doubt it. ES6 console exclusive, as it should be, imo.

Dumb question: Do HDMI cords make that big of a difference? I think I bought some "expensive" ones pre the 4k era and it didnt really make a difference. Im currently using the one that came with the PS5, should I invest in a third party HDMI? Yes my TV is 4k.

Dumb question: Do HDMI cords make that big of a difference? I think I bought some "expensive" ones pre the 4k era and it didnt really make a difference. Im currently using the one that came with the PS5, should I invest in a third party HDMI? Yes my TV is 4k.

If you’re asking if you should buy a $300 one from Best Buy no. But one that is up to the current standard from say monoprice then yes you should as long as your equipment has the requirements and capabilities for some of the features and you are utilizing them.

Back
Top Bottom