The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I got mine paid off at GameStop but I’m too washed to do midnight releases. I tried FF7 Remake and that was already installed and only lasted about 20 minutes :lol:

I’ll pick mine up Friday morning and get a few hours in.

1697475577964.png

Last edited:
Any benefit to physical over digital for SM2 outside of the hard copy? Ain't touched my PS5 in hellas

I really hate and feel like Sony is driving the eventual all digital game sales future. It really sucks when Sony's major 1st party studio releases like God Of War Ragnarok, Horizon Forbidden West, now Spiderman 2 they released expensive collectors editions with steelbook cases and do not include physical disc copies of games. Or they tie in exclusive skins or DLC to digital deluxe versions of games.

I still buy physical disc games but mainly when they go on sale at the usual places like BB and GS. I do it because you still get a decent trade in value when trading into GS. Last weekend alone I went through the backlog of physical games I had and traded in: The Quarry, Devil May Cry 5, Kena, and Hades. Many reason why was all these games were included on PS+ Extra and I still got back $55 for trading those game into GS. I bought all of those listed physical games in the range of $19 to $30. So trading them into GS for store credit was not a bad or total loss compared to if you are a all digital PS5 owner.

All I want to know is if they finally included Washington heights to the map of Manhattan in Spider-Man 2 and also fleshed out harlem to include sugar hill and 125th street. If not idc it’s a sale purchase to me

I really hate and feel like Sony is driving the eventual all digital game sales future. It really sucks when Sony's major 1st party studio releases like God Of War Ragnarok, Horizon Forbidden West, now Spiderman 2 they released expensive collectors editions with steelbook cases and do not include physical disc copies of games. Or they tie in exclusive skins or DLC to digital deluxe versions of games.

I still buy physical disc games but mainly when they go on sale at the usual places like BB and GS. I do it because you still get a decent trade in value when trading into GS. Last weekend alone I went through the backlog of physical games I had and traded in: The Quarry, Devil May Cry 5, Kena, and Hades. Many reason why was all these games were included on PS+ Extra and I still got back $55 for trading those game into GS. I bought all of those listed physical games in the range of $19 to $30. So trading them into GS for store credit was not a bad or total loss compared to if you are a all digital PS5 owner.

Series X refresh is digital only.
MS is definitely pushing digital more than Sony.

PS5 main SKU for the slim will still be the disk version.

Horizon FW complete edition is on 2 disks so it has the latest patch plus dlc so they definitely still value physical for now.

That been said I too would be angry if I get a collector's edition especially the ones with a steelbook but with no game.

I had to fall back on CEs although that FF7 Rebirth is tempting. They just charge entirely too much for these cheap plastic statues. Square some stuff is usually decent though.

Back
Top Bottom