The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1696958253964.jpeg

Mockup comparison using the disk drive for scale.

Cheaper to manufacture.
Just finding out the PS5 slim is confirmed. Now to sell my PS4 slim

I honestly think it's too early to be talking upgraded models... I think they should wait until the console is 5 years old before introducing a refresh since they want 10 year console cycles now. I'd probably upgrade my GPU before I upgrade either console, but I'm in no rush to do that either, even though my 3070 isn't really cutting it in 4k for most modern games. It will have to do for now.

The Pro is for enthusiasts.

If you haven’t bought a ps5 by fall 2024, you’re likely not who Sony is trying to sell a pro to.
The washed, responsible adult is screaming, "That is the stupidest **** I ever heard! Let me buy a whole new console so I can have SLIGHTLY improved graphics and performance." The car enthusiasts is like, "Oh ok".

I’m sure GameStop will do good PS5 trade in deals for the pro like last gen. If so, I’ll trade in my og 5for the upgrade.

The homie hooked it up with SM2 via game share. Going to hopefully wrap up totk tomorrow and then start sm over the weekend.

Got it downloaded , can’t wait to pour dozens of hours into it. This is the game I bought a PS5 for anyways (along with GOW: Ragnorok which I need to do another play through of)

Back
Top Bottom