The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
IMG_4261.jpeg

Doing the pre download and install now 1 week to go :pimp:

biggie62 biggie62 get in here playa

patrick-ewing-come.gif

I think the deal gets killed. There are only 3 large independent game developers/publishers left. I doubt they let it condense to 2. Take2 and EA are the other two obviously.

How’s that MS Activision deal looking? 👀

Welp...

thelionking-lionking.gif

After COD pulled that BS with the new MW2 and MW3, I dont even care anymore. Microsoft can have all that.

Call of Duty been trash. Just give me D4 on gamepass so I dont gave to waste $70 on a game I probably wont even play like that.

I'm actually excited for the remainder of this gen from the console war storyline perspective.

MS has Activision and will be going full digital. It's make or break now.

Going to be interesting to see how all the major regions respond in terms of sales.

I would only upgrade to a Pro but that's a big size difference and is enough to get a swapout.

I'm actually excited for the remainder of this gen from the console war storyline perspective.

MS has Activision and will be going full digital. It's make or break now.

Going to be interesting to see how all the major regions respond in terms of sales.

I would only upgrade to a Pro but that's a big size difference and is enough to get a swapout.

Getting the slim sometime in the new year.

Back
Top Bottom