The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I heard Peter can’t do the Wakanda salute because he’s Whiter than The Rock’s wax figure 🤷🏽‍♂️
IMG_4440.jpeg

**** J Jonah Jameson, All my homies hate J Jonah Jameson
IMG_4430.jpeg

not sure if I should trade in Spider-Man 2.

if they do a DLC ionna if they gonna release a brand new disc like they did with miles morales or make it a part of the SP2 game download

even tho ppl were out there dying, gaming with the boys during covid made me feel like i was in middle school again playing halo 3 with my friends

I was working at Toy R Us when the PS2 dropped. They had a full staff that morning and the DM was there. I got up early to go pick up my PS2. I got there and it looked like a regular Thursday. I walked in got mine and walked out. :lol:

GTA III on PS2 made R* so popular moving forward. Yes there were was GTA and GTA II which were top down style games and there were other open world games before. But really nothing like what was done with GTA III. Then Gran Turismo 3 came out.

Last edited:
Finished all the Hunter bases and collected all the Spider-Bots. That was a neat Spider-Verse cutscene

I dont disgaree. My issue is how every single release since 3 has been plagued with issues that make the game virtually unplayable for months at a time.

They do it every release, without fail. And 4, 6, 8 months later you see someone post, "Man, Battlefield is great now!"

TOO LATE DICE! ITS TOO LATE FOR YOUR SCHENANIGANS!

I dont disgaree. My issue is how every single release since 3 has been plagued with issues that make the game virtually unplayable for months at a time.

They do it every release, without fail. And 4, 6, 8 months later you see someone post, "Man, Battlefield is great now!"

TOO LATE DICE! ITS TOO LATE FOR YOUR SCHENANIGANS!

You’re not wrong :lol: I played the 2042 beta and hated it. A year later I got people telling me it’s worth checking out now and I was like I’m good.

One positive thing about BF2042, it was damn near free on all platforms through Game Pass and PS+. On Steam, it's regularly $10-$20. I say that for that price, it's def worth picking up if you're looking for a multiplayer fix. No way I can defend their launches though. Hopefully with Vince Zampella at the helm, they'll be better going forward.

Back
Top Bottom