The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I played 2042 a month or two ago and can confirm, it is great.

They have taught me that I will never pay retail for their game to be what amounts to an Alpha tester.

Yea, but for a game that needs to capture attention and sales in its release window more than almost any other genre due to competition and timeshare, it does what amounts to the absolute worst job on release.

And its more than that. Gatekeeping and DLC'ing fan favorite game modes, failing to delivery on release schedules, seasonal models. The list is endless.

And if the game was brutal and never recovered, okay. The thing is that it almost always ends up being a great game. They just refuse to give it the proper development time. Probably an EA thing, but unfortunately for DICE they are the front facing studio.

Sony in shambles.

Edit:

Have to access story through front page as they mislabeled the link into a slur :smh: I am hopeful it's just an unfortunate spelling mistake.

I moved to Gotham Knights after Cyberpunk.

The gameplay is pretty bad if you compare it to the Rocksteady Batman, but the story is actually pretty interesting. I'm playing it like I play Injustice; rush through the gameplay on easy and enjoy the story.

It's basically become a better version of a Telltale game for me. :lol:

Adjust to market = "Everything else is going up, Shhheee might as well raise our price too." But seriously tho, I dont understand why people think inflation is going to effect everything except their life.

Finally beat TLOU2.

Cool story. Ellie most def should of faded Abby :lol: 7 year wait to see Joel die right away and let the killer free smh

Feel like there should of been a huge scene to fight bloaters, clickers and the others. Would of been dope.

Took me like 30 hours to do and like two months as I didn’t get on much. 30 hours probably has a lot of pausing.

Ellie being a boss fight was awesome.

This game Can def be 2 seasons. Not sure if Bella Ramsey can carry it for a while tho

For Spider-Man 2

That Spider Verse bartender who references Miguel (Spider-Man 2099), video game Spider-Man is in the recent Spider-Man movie, the movie costumes are in the video game— I wonder if they’re going to incorporate more of the movie in the game or vice versa. I haven’t beaten it yet, so maybe the question was answered but it seems like they’re trying to do something

Agreed. Unfortunately, that can be said for most AAA releases now.

FFXV patched the story. That's when I realised we're all beta testers on day 1.
Thankfully Spiderman and FFXVI and other games this year have shown that you can still make games where what you get on disk is sufficient.

I bought my son Spider-Man last night, got up to go to work this morning and that little sh*thead was still playin :lol:

You know a game is good when your playing all night and you start to see sunlight and hear birds chirping. :lol:

Games been out since last generation. 3 years. It's like trying not to spoil The Sixth Sense. At some point you either play the game or you get spoiled. It's still a great game worth playing even if you know what happens in the first hour.

what’s something 3 years older that you might want to play/watch? Well spoil it for you.

Just put the **** in spoilers it’s very easy to do

For Spider-Man 2

That Spider Verse bartender who references Miguel (Spider-Man 2099), video game Spider-Man is in the recent Spider-Man movie, the movie costumes are in the video game— I wonder if they’re going to incorporate more of the movie in the game or vice versa. I haven’t beaten it yet, so maybe the question was answered but it seems like they’re trying to do something
I was using Peter during that cutscene and he had no idea who Miguel was either. So I would like to assume that this took place before PS5 Spidey got caught by Miguel?

Back
Top Bottom