The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Pixel Remasters complete!

IMG_6685.jpeg
IMG_6684.jpeg

how bout durability? portability? file degradation? size? weight? among others.
I have it pretty much stationary in my drawer or TV console. My WDs from 2012 are still kicking so I’m not worried much about degradation in general. And I have a case for all of them so I don’t have to worry about dust particles getting into the components. I’ll go for SSD once 4tb goes for around $150.

Last edited:
I have it pretty much stationary in my drawer or TV console. My WDs from 2012 are still kicking so I’m not worried much about degradation in general. And I have a case for all of them so I don’t have to worry about dust particles getting into the components. I’ll go for SSD once 4tb goes for around $150.
Understood. I still have a few hdds earlier than that from 2009 and last one from 2015 which is now showing signs of wear and age, really slow. I already transferred majority of my old files to a few ssds and nvme. I think the cheapest 4tb nvmes were around $160 or $180 which I almost pulled the trigger. Only reason I didn't was that I owned 7 tb nvmes and have yet to fill up 2tb of storage worth of data.

Understood. I still have a few hdds earlier than that from 2009 and last one from 2015 which is now showing signs of wear and age, really slow. I already transferred majority of my old files to a few ssds and nvme. I think the cheapest 4tb nvmes were around $160 or $180 which I almost pulled the trigger. Only reason I didn't was that I owned 7 tb nvmes and have yet to fill up 2tb of storage worth of data.
I actually just found this guy that I’ll probably buy in a few days. I don’t need the fastest SSD so this will suffice for now:
IMG_2702.jpeg

Last edited:
Y’all think the upgrade for tlou 2 will be huge, in terms of difference to the game? I’m gonna upgrade but I wanna start replaying it today instead of Friday

Also, I love ac. The missions close to before and after that worm were def my favorite. Will replay at some point

The new 4v4 foam party shooter
FOAMSTARS will release on February 6 2024!

What's more, FOAMSTARS slides into the PlayStation®Plus Monthly Games line-up at launch!

All PlayStation®Plus members can download and keep FOAMSTARS on PS4™ and PS5™ at no extra cost between February 6, 2024 and March 4, 2024.

Which new Sony 1st-party games are you guys looking forward to this year? :D

1054d193-2224-4b6e-80d4-0bf8982ebffa-gif.3115478

Really on checking for Rise of the Ronin,

That aside this is an opportune year for me to try and knock out some of my backlog.

I think Rise of the Ronin is Koei Tecmo developed, Sony is just publishing. :lol:

RustyShackleford RustyShackleford is right though. With this year being so thin, we may see Sony's meteoric lead in console sales simply drop down to historic.

Seriously, it'll be interesting to see what relying on 2nd and 3rd party releases will look like this year. Probably a bunch of those stupid marketing deals where you can't decipher if/when the game will release on other consoles.

Back
Top Bottom