The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Any hands on thoughts for the Pulse 3D?
They’re okay I guess, they’re my first gaming headset. The noise canceling is a nice touch. I sorta feel like they don’t get too loud though & the 3D audio I feel like is every now and then? I really noticed it while playing GOW tonight and the lights were off. There was whispering in the game and I swear it felt like it was coming from right behind me haha. For $100 I think they’re coo but I’m assuming the more pricier ones around 150+ will sound a lot better.

This some next level bundling

display.jpeg
Cool but...tv looks little. No bueno.

Finished MM
Solid Game
I have yet to touch Days Gone or GOW yet so I'll probably run through those tomorrow.

Mr. Brightside (@raingodchaac) Tweeted:
@ECHOxReborn As someone who's mom was a gm at FedEx.. That ps5 ain't coming to your house 😂 drivers steal all the time

Bryan (@vTactxv) Tweeted:
I work at fedex and honestly one of yall mfs not getting yall ps5 💀🤣

Richie Santana (@ImGonGetChoAss) Tweeted:
I work at FedEx and honestly one of you ****** not getting y’all Ps5 😂 be easy tho

DT Uchiha™ (@DT_SoWavyy) Tweeted:
PS5 done dropped..Mfs better be glad I don’t work at FedEx no more 🌚🙂😂

I appreciate the heads up to know never to use FedEx for anything gaming related. All they get is documents from me going forward.

Fedex is worse than you could imagine.

I mentioned it earlier but my wife works at FedEx and her stories have ensured that I'll never use them for anything :lol:. She said the employees litteraly throw around every type of package, from 65 inch TVs to glassware. Last week when the PS5s came in she said the employees opened the boxes they came in to "see what it is". Employees steal ALL the time there. All that is the main reason I did in store pickup for my consoles.

some if not all those people are cap. Those drivers actually are paid well. They ain’t risking it for that. Same dudes also drop off Nike boxes as well. They would probably more stories of items missing on their route.

FedEx takes that stuff seriously Fam.

Back
Top Bottom