The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bestbuy never tweeted anything. I was just on the app and on their site messing around and noticed that all of a sudden I was able to pick stores to pick up from but wasn't in stock. Then I checked the desktop and I was able to select a store for pickup and completed checkout.

how long ago did you do that?

Almost a half hour ago now. Confirmation email came in at 2:15 am PST. So my guess is probably around 2:12am...around when i was about to throw in the towel for the night.

EDIT: I had to go through this weird double verification with my CC too...looking like it was some way to ward off bots or whatever.

sold out now i had one in my cart got real close to checking out than BB sent me a verification code took too long for it to get to my email by the time i got it said the console was sold out

sold out now i had one in my cart got real close to checking out than BB sent me a verification code took too long for it to get to my email by the time i got it said the console was sold out
Which model was sold out?

I think BB is done now unless you're in an area that still has stock available for pickup locally. Add to cart is available immediately upon refresh but results in error

I got one. Kept changing my store constantly until BB sent me a verification code. Once i put the code in and changed the store I wanted, I placed the order. The whole process was a hassle cause it kept saying pickup not available for every store.

Just checked out on BB about 5min ago
I guess they allocated stock for my nearest store and I was on at the right time

Juat beat Spidey : Miles Morales

Game is just dope and the final boss battle scene was seriously so damn impressive graphics wise. I'll post some high res picks soon after the credits finish rolling and I get my twitter account linked onto my PS5 and upload pics there.

4pmuxxzmtm061.jpg

:lol:

That was WiFi

Just grabbed Tony Hawk for $25 Amazon/Target

Yea I heard on Easy Allies how it's much quicker by Ethernet and after a little bit of the transfer, it lets you do other stuff and transfers in the background.
Personally I would just leave it when transferring to be on the safe side though.

Cyberpunk on PS4.
Looks like copies are out in the wild so avoid the video if you don't want spoilers

Back
Top Bottom