The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It’s going to be TLOU with Pt.II’s engine+.

Campaign only because they’re gonna have a MP game out by the time it releases.

Yeah people are out here using the word "remake" like they have no idea what it means. It's a heavy remaster if anything. But it ain't a remake.

I need a ps5 before the ff7 dlc comes out

The thing that pisses me off about this is that they reused all the assets. There is literally no reason why the DLC shouldn't be on PS4.

I’ve owned the PS1, PS2 and PS3. I completely skipped the PS4. Remote Work has been an odd thing, it has renewed my interest in video games.
giphy-downsized-large.gif

Supposedly, the plug has come through with a PS5. Since there aren’t that many PS5 games yet, what are some great PS4 games to get?

I’ve owned the PS1, PS2 and PS3. I completely skipped the PS4. Remote Work has been an odd thing, it has renewed my interest in video games.

Supposedly, the plug has come through with a PS5. Since there aren’t that many PS5 games yet, what are some great PS4 games to get?

God Of War
Wolfenstein New Colossus
Uncharted 4
Last Of Us 2
Ghost of Tsushima
Ratchet and Clank
Spider-Man
Spider-Man Miles Morales

Everything bender said but I’ll add a few.

Yakuza all of them
Crash team racing
Doom 2016
Doom eternal
Resident evil 7
Resident evil 2 remake
Dragon ball fighterz
Everybody’s golf
Gravity rush 1&2

No Bloodborne? Best game I played last gen. Need to get on TLOU2 one of these days.

These are the PS4 games I got to play on the ps5

20200811_215836.jpg

No Bloodborne? Best game I played last gen. Need to get on TLOU2 one of these days.

I figure if he hasn't gamed for an entire generation, Bloodborne is going to eat him alive.

Yeah people are out here using the word "remake" like they have no idea what it means. It's a heavy remaster if anything. But it ain't a remake.

Idk. I think it's going to be a pretty big undertaking.

• Store PS5 Games on Compatible External USB Drives.* With this feature, you can now transfer your PS5 games to USB extended storage from your console’s internal storage. It’s a great way to extend the storage capabilities of your PS5 console, and you can seamlessly copy your PS5 games back to the console’s internal storage when you’re ready to play. It is faster to reinstall PS5 games from USB extended storage than to re-download or copy them from a disc.

Good to see cold storage here quicker than I anticipated

Cross gen share-play is a nice addition as well

Game Update Pre-download - This is cool. No more update to interrupt a game I'm trying to quickly jump into and get a couple rounds.

Get PS+ so you can get the PS+ Collection

1618318449248.png

Part of the reason why I wanted the Standard Edition is not to overload my memory with games (and to to buy PS4 games that are cheaper now). I definitely want Uncharted and Batman but I think I might prefer disc over download (unless I’m missing something here).

Part of the reason why I wanted the Standard Edition is not to overload my memory with games (and to to buy PS4 games that are cheaper now). I definitely want Uncharted and Batman but I think I might prefer disc over download (unless I’m missing something here).
games take up the same amount of storage space no matter if on disk and digital

Last edited:
Disk is too slow to load data so all games now install on the hard drive.
PS+ collection is a good start because you get that instant collection then monthly games too.

With the update now with cold storage you can now move games to an external hard drive and transfer them back to the main drive when ready to play them.

Later on you'll be able to have hot storage as well in the form of a SSD installed for more space.

Disk is too slow to load data so all games now install on the hard drive.
PS+ collection is a good start because you get that instant collection then monthly games too.

With the update now with cold storage you can now move games to an external hard drive and transfer them back to the main drive when ready to play them.

Later on you'll be able to have hot storage as well in the form of a SSD installed for more space.

Now I get it. Me and Sony right now
donniebrasco2lrg-_v22742698_.jpg

Back
Top Bottom