The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Said this in the PS5 thread, but I’ll say it here too:
Playing GTA 3 right now on PS5. While the graphics do look “cleaned up”, it is very much still a PS2 game and you can definitely tell. I’ll leave it up to you to decide if that’s a bad thing. Me personally, you can get all 3 of the OGs together for less than the price of the Definitive Edition and if you have a PS2, you don’t need to pay $60 for this. That’s just my opinion.

I played San Andreas for 30 seconds and the models already popping in and out

9341DE99-F783-4E7A-9E9E-E63EB69ACAC5.jpeg

1F12A46D-FB31-492A-8817-9DEB275CEBA3.jpeg

This is bull****, I’m an idiot for buying it right away

Last edited:
That's a ****ing shame. I was also expecting more cars and foot traffic since it's running on a vastly more powerful machine. But it looks like from the trailer that it's still a sparse population.

Hows Red Dead 2 on the PS5?, I never finished on the regular PS4.. Been meaning to go back to it.

Worth playing on PS5 just not to hear the PS4 fans go crazy. I went back and tried to play a few weeks ago, the lack of 60fps really makes it hard to play again

People are getting cyberpunked with this release of GTA :rofl:
I don't get it. From the trailer it looks bad. Clearly not remade or remastered. They just rendered some **** and lightened up the look.

I said to myself cool it's finally on a Nintendo console but this is not worth getting until its $15.

Its usually the way to go unless you really loved the game

I'm loving GTA just because of the nostalgia of the PS2 days

Had a issue with the $60 they were charging but at the end of the day we're getting 3 games in 1.

Probably pick it up on Nintendo too once it goes on sale since I barely use the Switch

Everybody buying the gta trilogy at full retail

Most blatant cash grab I can remember. At least cdpr gave us smoke and mirrors to deceive us with the early reviews.

Everything is a cash grab nowadays :lol:

You have people on GTA 5 spending money for a flying car

You have people on COD spending hundreds of dollars for each season. You have people spending money for VC on 2k

Everything is a cash grab nowadays :lol:

You have people on GTA 5 spending money for a flying car

You have people on COD spending hundreds of dollars for each season. You have people spending money for VC on 2k
DLC and repackaging 15+ year old games with minor tweaks and selling them for regular retail are not the same at all.

Back
Top Bottom