The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have tried to play BF2042 and it will NOT load up for me. I keep going through this endless loop of it saying my credentials are expired and I need to reset my password. I’ve reset that damn thing like 20x already. At this point I will refuse anything made by EA and this s****y system they have. It’s ridiculous.

GotG is quite the surprise. The banter between the gang is hilarious. Drax is funny as hell man :lol:

Square gave the Avengers to the wrong team :smh:

GotG is quite the surprise. The banter between the gang is hilarious. Drax is funny as hell man :lol:

yup the dialogue is A1 as well. The sound is too. Couple in game screen shots I took.

IMG_6804.JPG
IMG_6802.JPG
IMG_6803.JPG
IMG_6805.JPG

What I like about Drax in the game vs the movie, he’s very smart just doesn’t get metaphors but he’s learning! They really feel like a team in this and the scene with Drax on Nowhere was perfect

GotG is fun. Love the soundtrack to the game. I'm really considering get the $10 digital deluxe upgrade because of the soundtrack.

My bad, thought you meant the games.

So far it's lookin like online only.

Wouldn't surprise me if stores like GameStop would have a few but it will likely be bundles.

Correct, PS5 Bundles are confirmed for Gamestop if you wish to camp out - still not sure on Series X (bundles or just console), but they will def have them. Larger stores will have a good amount of units.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom