The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Was 7 Biohazard? I can’t remember it off the top of my head. I rented it and played the first little bit of it. Felt weird playing resident evil first person :lol: I know they had Dead Aim and others but those were kinda side games
I haven't tried RE4 yet. Gonna steal my husband's copy and play it.

R* gonna give us GTA V, RDR 2 and GTA VI for PS5 & S|X for this gen and make billions from shark cards. As a bonus, we might even get a GTA IV Remaster :lol:
I would LOVE a GTA4 master

Oof.

I haven't tried RE4 yet. Gonna steal my husband's copy and play it.

I would LOVE a GTA4 master

Oof.

4 was amazing, definitely my second favorite behind 2. It’s probably better than 2 but 2 just has sentimental value as it was my first PlayStation game/first resident evil I played

The next chapter of Aloy's story begins on February 18, and she'll face a storm of new threats: a world-ending blight, Regalla and her rebels, Sylens and his machinations… plus many new dangers that have yet to be revealed.

But as she ventures into the frontier of the Forbidden West, Aloy won't face these perils alone. She'll be joined by companions both fresh and familiar, including stalwarts like Varl and Erend, along with new allies like Zo, Alva, and Kotall

Today we're proud to present our new story trailer, which offers an exciting peek at what lies in store for Aloy and her friends as they venture into the Forbidden West
On top of that, we're thrilled to show you our new key art, pitting Aloy's crew against Regalla, her rebels, and some of the most dangerous machines the west has to offer. It also features Sylens, Hekarro, the Chief of the Tenakth tribe, and Tilda, a mysterious new character with a special connection to the ancient past.
51828729749_ca41394867_h.jpg

Angela Bassett is also in this as Regalla
245011897_432239684928917_4953580453068444713_n.jpg

Last edited:

This just sounds to me like, we will honour all existing contracts but once they're over its curtains for COD on PS.
Same reason why Deathloop is still an exclusive even though its a Bethesda game.

Its a fluid situation though and there's many directions they can go. Will MS play the long game and eat the cost to drive value to Gamepass and the console itself or will revenue be the main driver and keep it multiplatform while giving Xbox players more perks like in the 360 days.

70 Billion is a lot of money to spend on a publisher and then remove one of its biggest revenue streams. I might have to listen to one of those investor meetings. This is getting juicy.

Microsoft is basically Thanos collecting all the infinity stones and this console war is looking like Infinity war.

This!!

Like give me an NFT for getting a plat which will give me discount for the DLC or even just a wallpaper, digital artbook or a theme.

Yea, exactly but It will only be considered an NFT if the game is utilising a blockchain. Blockchains are basically a ledger no one can change with records of ownership and transactions.

You have a wallet, similar to a bank account which will contain your digital assets which can be a game/crypto currency or unique items like weapons skins, which will be NFTs. It's this tech that allows you to easily trade, sell or gift others digital items eith other players unlike traditional games where you basically just buy every DLC from the publisher.

So in that example of The Division, if they used blockchain then the items will be NFTS with the rarer loot commanding a higher price simply because of supply/demand.

The ones that celebs are buying now are just pictures but they've become like ID to a rich country club which is why they're so expensive. One of them had all owners of the NFT invited to a yaught party.

Other companies are just cashing in on the "collectibles" market to sell you something because people are hoping that the first edition Nike, Pepsi, Disney, Playboy NFT will be worth something in the future. IMO, we're in a bubble and there will be no demand for the majority of NFTs out there. Only ones with utility will survivie IMO and what better usecase is there for owning digital assets than gaming.
Back on this... so NFTs have to be digital, right? Cuz at a mall here, they had a physical NFT art gallery and I was so confused. 🤷‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom