The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TartCelebratedBudgie-size_restricted.gif

Hmm...R* stills owns the rights & IP for the game franchise. But maybe their parent company Take 2 Interactive bought or told them to let another internal owned dev to make a new game.

Last edited:
Leaking?

And you haven't called sony?

I posted about it a page back. Not leaking exactly but I have noticed this strange substance that is accumulating on the bottom of my PS5/tv stand. No clue what it is, have tried to Google it and ask people, nobody has a clue. I’m going to contact Sony but haven’t had the time, it’s a launch system that is out of warranty so not sure what they will say/do.

Here is a pro tip for Gamestop Power Up Pro members. No pun intended :lol: :

You get a $5 monthly coupon if you have the membership which is I think $15 or $20 each year. You can use this on PSN Store gift/pre paid cards to use on digital games. I just did it today:

GS.png

This can be done on $5, $10, $25, $50, or $100 etc. This has to be bought in store at a local GS store.

Pretty sure this works also for XBOX, and Nintendo pre paid cards also. Not sure on specific related in game currency for games like Fortnite, GTA Online, Destiny, etc.

I know on the reddit GS page last month there was a big fiasco and customers complaining about GS all of sudden stopped honoring this coupon for this stuff.

Last edited:
I've been replaying HZD and it's dope running @ 4K 60 FPS on the 55" LG C1 I picked up recently.

Man I've gotten to this point and I'm having a hard time getting past the corrupted machine. I've also tried the stealth approach to just avoid it. I already have Aloy leveled up to 22. I think I haven't crafted and bought the right resources though.

B0F3DC45-155E-4BE8-A024-42BE9D9F73F3.jpeg

Got the C1 **** hit different

What size is that. I picked up the 55" C1 2 weeks ago from Best Buy. I had the 65" LG CX from 2020 which I sold to a friend after I moved out of my last place.

Here is my setup inside my room.

On the tv stand it came with:

IMG_0932.JPG

Wall mounted now:

IMG_0952.JPG

Also not fan of having the PS5 vertically standing up. Which I also didn't do with the PS2, PS3, or PS4.

Back
Top Bottom