The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Astral Chain needs to be put on PS5/Series. Game is dope but those dropped frames sucked.

Bayonetta 2, astral chain, wonderful 101. they deliver the goods. Want another vanquish tho

Bayonetta 2 and W101 were before Nier. Forgot about Astral Chain though.
Nintendo owns the IP so we won't be seeing that soon. That should have come over to PS instead of Wonderful 101

And I am guilty of keeping this narrative going :lol:

We will see how I feel when the Steam Deck drops. It still won’t have BoTW though.
I mean it technically will. You’ll be able to install emulators on it and CEMU let’s you run BoTW at 4k60. Obviously won’t be the case on Steam Deck but I’m sure it’ll still run better than it would have n Switch.

I mean it technically will. You’ll be able to install emulators on it and CEMU let’s you run BoTW at 4k60. Obviously won’t be the case on Steam Deck but I’m sure it’ll still run better than it would have n Switch.

Yeah but the cadence of the Switch though

Warframe PS5 version is surprisingly pretty dope for a free to download & play game.

The haptics on it with the dualsense :pimp:

Also I've been playing games more with the PS5 pulse 3D wireless headset. Wow that makes a big difference. I've had the white one since launch and just now really started using it.

Man one of my close family friends who I actually really consider a cousin even though we aren't blood related. Yes I know other NT'ers have friends and these type of people in their lives. Anyways I checked out his PSN profile on the PS App on my iphone and I didn't know he has 91 platinum trophies. I'm sure these are mostly from PS3 & PS4 and he already has the platinum trophy for PS5 Uncharted: Legacy Of Thieves Collection. My lil cousin is 2 or 3 years younger than me and he's married and has 2 kids also. Oh this cousin of mine I got him a disc PS5 version from Target down here in SD and drove up to Lakewood and dropped it off 2 him and sold him the PS5 for retail+ CA tax and Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart for $25 which is what I got it for through my friend who works for Sony's marketing team right here in SD.

:wow:

1464966359-mind-blow-gif.gif

I bet the game will still suck :lol: ya’ll getting yourselves hype for nothing. I’m planning to wait til it’s more complete.

There is a demo. I mean very very few publishers even bother with that. I say demo and if it doesn’t run like crap. It’s a go. Lots of people already own it and was waiting for a big update.

Back
Top Bottom