The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wow.

Congratulations to those guys man what an accomplishment

These dudes figured out how to put Tom Brady in the form of a video game.

Hopefully you can op in this game cause I’m stuck at the giant boss dude in demon souls and I’ve given up on it. Level 1-2 smh

Worst top 10 games of all time list ever... but older games are at a disadvantage when it comes to online reviews.
OpenCritic only dates back to 2013. Metacritic top 10 includes OoT, GTA IV and V, THPS 2, SMG 1 and 2.

i just preordered GT7 for ps5 got the standard joint from gamestop... which version did yall cop? they had the 25th anniversary edition but saw the price tag and had to pass lol

I tried to play Demon Soul's when i copped the PS5, but quit after like 20 minutes.
Looks dope but I don't have the time or attention span for a game like that... I'm feeling obligated to at least give it a go :lol:
I did the same with Bloodborne. Picked up DS3 later and stuck with it, then went back to Bloodborne after and loved it. Once you get it, you get it. I went through half of DS3 not knowing how to lock onto enemies. Game instantly got easier once I learned that.

these elden ring reviews got my ears perked

i dunno if i have the patience for it though. i did love BOTW but i dunno if i got that time again

i actually picked up Arceus and Forbidden West on sunday because i got covid but felt like **** all week and couldn’t even bring myself to play either

now i’m feeling better with two unopened games

i’m thinking of returning forbidden west for elden ring

thoughts ?

i just preordered GT7 for ps5 got the standard joint from gamestop... which version did yall cop? they had the 25th anniversary edition but saw the price tag and had to pass lol
I got the Steelbook. If there was ever a game that I would splurge on, it would be this one.
1645688700597.png

Plus, I should get a keychain and some coasters! 😅

these elden ring reviews got my ears perked

i dunno if i have the patience for it though. i did love BOTW but i dunno if i got that time again

i actually picked up Arceus and Forbidden West on sunday because i got covid but felt like **** all week and couldn’t even bring myself to play either

now i’m feeling better with two unopened games

i’m thinking of returning forbidden west for elden ring

thoughts ?

That really depends on what type of games you like. Horizon Forbidden West is an open world action adventure game. Elden Ring is a brutal action RPG game. If you have played any of the souls games, bloodborne, or seikro and enjoy those then Elden Ring would probably better for you.

I got the Steelbook. If there was ever a game that I would splurge on, it would be this one.
1645688700597.png

Plus, I should get a keychain and some coasters! 😅

Wait, where did you preorder to get the keychain and coasters? I haven’t yet, but was debating preordering off of Amazon. I’m off Fridays so I wouldn’t even have to leave my pad, just wake up and wait for it to be delivered then straight into the ps5.

Wait, where did you preorder to get the keychain and coasters? I haven’t yet, but was debating preordering off of Amazon. I’m off Fridays so I wouldn’t even have to leave my pad, just wake up and wait for it to be delivered then straight into the ps5.
It's region-specific. I live in HK and that's the bundle we got. Not sure about other regions.

It's region-specific. I live in HK and that's the bundle we got. Not sure about other regions.
Damn, figured as much. No worries man, appreciate the reply. Happy racing!!

Worst top 10 games of all time list ever... but older games are at a disadvantage when it comes to online reviews.
I wouldn't say worst but inaccurate. when it come to games, it should have been done by genre and category. Summing everything up in Top 10 in general in terms of sales and popularity is erroneous.

edit: actually just saw the digital foundry comparison and I’ll stick with the series x version for vrr which ps5 doesn’t support.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom