The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Forgive the poor lighting, but I didn’t know they had this armor in the game. Nice HFD reference

4E134185-6F31-4D20-8AE2-199622F07D09.jpeg

Sony has begun communicating with developers about its plans for timed game trials for PlayStation Plus Premium subscribers. According to sources speaking to Game Developer, developers working on games that cost $34 or higher (€33 in Europe, ¥4000 in Japan) are now required to create time-limited game trials of their games. These trial versions must be at least two hours long.

There is some flexibility as part of Sony's policy. Developers have up until three months after their games launch on the PlayStation Store to release their timed trial. Trials are also only required to be available to PlayStation Plus Premium users for at least 12 months.

Tokyo Expressway 600 can suck my ****. After trying for days/hours, spending countless credits on different cars, I just gave in and got a Tomahawk. Gave the NSX and GTR the middle finger each time I zoom past them when I lap them.

**** this race and **** those guys.

Curse of The Dead Gods is incredibly good for those of you who like rouges.

Remind me which one of you is the Speluky cat? :lol:

In layman’s terms what is vrr?

And Is this Sony tvs only or other brands too?
to make the gameplay experience much smoother due to the refresh rate of the tv becoming higher. if you heard about soap-opera effect, that could be the closest analogy to it.

That's cool. 2 is awesome. Pretty similar to 1 but with a lot more secrets. Have 100+ hours and feel like I've barely scratched the surface (in large part because I kinda suck).

Back
Top Bottom