The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We already have a pink one what? Controlla? I thought it was just that cosmic red and that cosmic purple haze cw? They released a pink too? Waiting on a Celtix half shell forest green dualsense. Shoot, they have green out in space, they could’ve done a cosmic green by now smh

Ugggh just image searched “cosmic green”….gfd! Go C’s, tho!

This one dedicated to PS 5 inspiyid by that PS3 gif of that cahtoon Moses (?) coming down the mountain. Someone please post that gif I can’t find it anywheah! SMH

“look at old moses! carryin that slab around!

cradling it all carefuil-like as if it were a gentle lamb,

but it is heavy like his voice, a thunderous hammer, not prone to the air, but hewed from stone, possibly more like metal,

heavy metal is thus where rock came from, likewise the opposite, perchance moreso?

what rough meteor hurtles down, keen to seeking friends and depositing children,

but good old moses! his voice not friendly enough unless he acts like something he is not,

why its his heart alone that stops that gigntic rock from wiping him and his legacy and his family from off the face of the earth, old Moses prone to wicker baskets if he was of a modern age, the age of 1980’s and retro shirts, those shirts harking not to the 70’s but to the very light yet ambitious colors contained in Egyptian monuments,

old Moses who colored Boston himself, with the splashes he saw that came down to him from the future, look at how he wlks around coming down the mountain, cradling, holding, his heavy playstation 5

he is new, but he is still old, my friend, and he is walking
indeed,

with a purpose”

180a6c2038b81-screenshotUrl.jpg

I need to figure out what Im gonna do with one of my other OLEDs... this will be my 6th. I need to sell either my 55 B7 or my 65 E6P. I shouldnt have bought 2CXs last year, really didnt need to get the 55 but ****. Ill figure it out.

Kind of thinking about moving my 65 CX to loft along with my Series X and move my One X to the bedroom and my PS4 Pro to the guest room. Ugh, moving ****.

I need to figure out what Im gonna do with one of my other OLEDs... this will be my 6th. I need to sell either my 55 B7 or my 65 E6P. I shouldnt have bought 2CXs last year, really didnt need to get the 55 but ****. Ill figure it out.

Kind of thinking about moving my 65 CX to loft along with my Series X and move my One X to the bedroom and my PS4 Pro to the guest room. Ugh, moving ****.
why buy so many?

Microcenter refurb sales and me wanting to put an OLED in every room of my house... I knew I was gonna get a 77 inch eventually though, so I basically wasted $1200 for a new TV in an unoccupied bedroom. :/
I see. besides, it's a great deal for a 77 inch. so tough to pass up. anyways, how is the condition so far? any burn-in conditions with it?
I backed-out on my OLED purchase a few months ago since my son was able to fix our tv. so I most likely be saving up for the newer OLEDs this year and could possibly purchase by christmas.

I see. besides, it's a great deal for a 77 inch. so tough to pass up. anyways, how is the condition so far? any burn-in conditions with it?
I backed-out on my OLED purchase a few months ago since my son was able to fix our tv. so I most likely be saving up for the newer OLEDs this year and could possibly purchase by christmas.

No issues with any of my LGs. The one I got from Conns (floor model) had pretty bad burn in from the demo reel that was playing on it, didn't notice until I got it home, but it had pretty bad burn in. Luckily LG sent a repairman to my apartment at the time with a brand new panel and replaced it right there!

I'll let you all know what I think about the Sony and how it compares to all my past LG OLEDs, but I am expecting it to be better just because it's bigger and new. Google TV should be an improvement too since I prefer the Android OS.

EA Sports has managed to destroy or get rid of the following:

-Boxing: Knockout Kings, Fight Night series games
-MVP baseball
-Tiger Woods PGA golf series games.
-NCAA Football games.
-Madden rehashed yearly updated rosters trash.

Back
Top Bottom