The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thoughts on MH: World? I’ve usually been more into gaming strictly for the challenge/combat/test of reflexes etc, but starting to have an itch for exploration and RPG elements as well, and noticed it was included with a ps plus sub.

What's the first game you will stream on the new Playstation Plus Premium?

Im hoping for Ridge Racer Type 4.

20220511_203502.jpg

One if my favorite soundtracks for any game. In fact Im about to bump the OST rn. My BM bout to be lookin at me crazy but she can eat a ****, almost literally.

Looks like a broke man’s leo DiCaprio

Speaking of acting, who was the nter who posted abt being a character in the new horizon game? What characta was he again?!?…

Want to know this too. I remember what his character looked like but I never ran up on that quest.
If I'm not mistaken his character was featured in that SOP where you have to rescue errand and they introduced the termatusk.

I remember distinctly the termatusk being introduced a completely different way in the release version of the game.

Was hella looking forward to that specific quest too.

Back
Top Bottom