The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What’s everyone’s thoughts on Gran Turismo 7?
I've enjoyed it, but I've always been a fanboy of the series. It was everything that GT Sport wasn't, cuz I prefer the campaign over online racing. Of course, it's got its issues (such as the AI being awful), but I think they're gonna improve that down the road.

Does anybody one here PS5 controller doesn’t connect when you turn the console on from rest mode? Mine only connects when the console is off and I turn it on. It’s weird and annoying.

@markman23 releasing evo air ones :pimp:
9EBFD74D-62E9-4AF9-9AD1-F752B9B7F3CE.jpeg

35EB1C3C-B204-45D8-807B-229E1AAD0953.jpeg

These are awesome. :lol:

PO

What’s everyone’s thoughts on Gran Turismo 7?
Actually just copped a couple days ago lol. This is my first GT since probably the first one :lol: but am loving it so far. Game looks phenomenal, and the driving is excellent. I am only about 5-6 hours in tho, one consistent complaint I read online was that the game is micro-transaction heavy and some of the cars require a ridiculous amount of hours of grinding.

one consistent complaint I read online was that the game is micro-transaction heavy and some of the cars require a ridiculous amount of hours of grinding.
I don't necessarily agree with this. While micro-transactions are in this game, I wouldn't say that it's absolutely necessary. True, the payout for your effort isn't great, but it's improved a lot since the mass complaints. Do all the Cafe missions and you can get a lot of cars and a decent amount of credits. Do each Circuit Experience and it's at least 1mn cred for each track. It's not a cakewalk and it does require your effort and time, but I think it would be unreasonable to expect the game to give you tons of creds for minimal gameplay. I grinded the game a lot but that was cuz I wanted to hit the 100mn cred limit as quickly as possible.

I don't necessarily agree with this. While micro-transactions are in this game, I wouldn't say that it's absolutely necessary. True, the payout for your effort isn't great, but it's improved a lot since the mass complaints. Do all the Cafe missions and you can get a lot of cars and a decent amount of credits. Do each Circuit Experience and it's at least 1mn cred for each track. It's not a cakewalk and it does require your effort and time, but I think it would be unreasonable to expect the game to give you tons of creds for minimal gameplay. I grinded the game a lot but that was cuz I wanted to hit the 100mn cred limit as quickly as possible.
Word, well hearing this gives me hope. I was lowkey shook by some reviews straight bashing the game about this. Like I said I’m early in the game and haven’t encountered any issues with that part so far. I also wouldn’t find satisfaction in them giving out tons of creds either, I like a good schmedium grind. Not too insane and not too easy either

^ I've been playing GT7 since it released... despite the complainants its a good game imo... I like the graphics, control of the car, the cars and just overall gameplay...The game does rely heavy on micro transactions because majority of the cars are overpriced along with the tuning... regardless if you do cafe missions, circuit experience or play the same track over and over you are still spending time grinding...The problem with the grinding in GT7 is theres only 4-5 races that pay decent so you have to play those same races over and over again...I was grinding myself when it was actually fun but they took the tomahawk glitch away... So I have been relying on AFK scripts where the computer plays the game for you... I haven't played GT7 since Memorial Day lol... but the grind is almost over I'm currently at 413/436 cars so 23 cars left and I will have every car in the game... then I will play it again... I'm thinking 20 million should do the trick... hopefully by the end of this weekend I get it done!

Word, well hearing this gives me hope. I was lowkey shook by some reviews straight bashing the game about this. Like I said I’m early in the game and haven’t encountered any issues with that part so far. I also wouldn’t find satisfaction in them giving out tons of creds either, I like a good schmedium grind. Not too insane and not too easy either
I'm probably one of the more casual GT7 players here and I've enjoyed the game. So much so, I bought a Logitech wheel for it.

It's fun and at times challenging. Making money sucks, but whatever. I don't really online race, but the times I did, was fun.

I actually didn't enjoy the Tomahawk glitch. Yes, it was an effective way of grinding for creds, but the car itself was tricky to drive... really edgy and nervous. A small mistake... a slight bump into the wall and that's 5s... really annoying. Right now, my two grinds have been the Toyota GR010 at Sardegna A and the Alpine A220 at Tokyo. Both take around 24-27mins for around 727k and 825k respectively. Not as efficient as the Tomahawk one, but much, much more enjoyable.

I can do 2-3 runs a day and that's easily 2mn per day. Not too taxing. You absolutely don't need the micro tx.

Upgraded my ps plus to premium and it’s been good so far. Just grabbed that backbone , going to see what that’s about

Back
Top Bottom