The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
DualSense embargo has lifted.

Reviews seem to be positive across the board which I wasn't expecting.

I didn't pre-order because I don't want to be in the first batch of orders to go through and deal with any potential bugs, but whenever my Dulsense or Dualshock4 (that i use on my PC to game) get hit with stick drift, I'm definitely coppin.

Appreciate the reviews, because I was curious how much the stick modules were going to cost - $20 is so damn worth it. I've gone through like 4 Dualshock4 controllers in 2 years.

Anyone here preorder the PSVR 2?

Yup, back in November when it was invitation only... I can hardly stand the wait... Its all about Gran Turismo VR for me, though...

I feel like the full implementation of GT in VR is what I have been waiting for in this hobby for longer than I care to try and quantify.

My new cockpit was delivered yesterday (all the way from Ireland) and now just waiting for a few more things... Then I just need my headset to deliver on launch day and as much free time as I can steal from my job and family during the following days/weeks/months. :emoji_checkered_flag: :emoji_grin: :emoji_race_car::emoji_checkered_flag:

enjoying forspoken so far.

How's the traversal and battle system?
Dialogue is still hit or miss for most people but I was able to put up with Vanille in FF13 so I think it'll be fine.

Yup, back in November when it was invitation only... I can hardly stand the wait... Its all about Gran Turismo VR for me, though...

I feel like the full implementation of GT in VR is what I have been waiting for in this hobby for longer than I care to try and quantify.

My new cockpit was delivered yesterday (all the way from Ireland) and now just waiting for a few more things... Then I just need my headset to deliver on launch day and as much free time as I can steal from my job and family during the following days/weeks/months. :emoji_checkered_flag: :emoji_grin: :emoji_race_car::emoji_checkered_flag:

Pics once you got it all set up. GT7 the killer app.

Anyone here preorder the PSVR 2?

I wanted to but waiting to see if I can get one of those PayPal no interest deals to spread the cost. Once I see that, I'm in.
GT7 and Horizon will be the first purchase.

Dead Space getting stellar reviews as expected. We move. :nthat:

1-26-2023 8-24-21 AM.png

How's the traversal and battle system?
Dialogue is still hit or miss for most people but I was able to put up with Vanille in FF13 so I think it'll be fine.

Pics once you got it all set up. GT7 the killer app.

I wanted to but waiting to see if I can get one of those PayPal no interest deals to spread the cost. Once I see that, I'm in.
GT7 and Horizon will be the first purchase.

it reminds me of kingdom of amalur as far as the battle system goes

it reminds me of kingdom of amalur as far as the battle system goes

Curious how far you are in the game and what aspects you’re enjoying. The battle system and parkour were really good but everything else to me was an utter disappointment.

Back
Top Bottom