The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That's some bs. Rather invest in a usb drive...
On another note, my console still in the box since 01/12....
lol laugh, ima keep it og with no security patches/updates. Ima be laughing when that firmware glitch/mod drops....

Last edited:

Up to 22 Mill now.

1674851940477.png

I'll admit. I'm shocked tbh. Eating crow rn....
majority of the potential audience don't know what TLOU was about. it was mainly the fanbase which got to it first then I believe the word of mouth made it a lot popular. as far as the series goes, it is turning up to be a great adaptation.

Keep getting a connection failed error Hueneme-Concord on MW2 Warzone on my PS5. Tried restarting router, changing DNS settings, switched from wired connection to wireless, all updates installed…SMH, can’t get it to work.

majority of the potential audience don't know what TLOU was about. it was mainly the fanbase which got to it first then I believe the word of mouth made it a lot popular. as far as the series goes, it is turning up to be a great adaptation.

Not to mention all the folks that missed out on playing it. Due to not being gamers, not having the time, or not having a PlayStation. A lot of folks I've been talking to haven't played it, so it's really interesting to see their perspective.

Man, when Season 2 comes around and all of the Pedro stans get to THAT episode... They're gonna RIOT.

Not to mention all the folks that missed out on playing it. Due to not being gamers, not having the time, or not having a PlayStation. A lot of folks I've been talking to haven't played it, so it's really interesting to see their perspective.

Man, when Season 2 comes around and all of the Pedro stans get to THAT episode... They're gonna RIOT.
for me, it's more of a comparison between the game and the tv adaptation. the dialogue, details and changes they made between the two. while it does feel like you are reliving the game experience, it does feel fresh. maybe it's been a while since it came out, the presentation, the story or the actors that made the tv adaptation really interesting and entertaining. also, I felt more connected to the tv series compared to the game. like I could feel more of it and have a sense of realism and authentic emotions. I was impressed on the reenactment especially that Joel and Sarah scene which hit really hard. man both actor and actress played that scene to perfection that you feel for Pedro. anyways, Pedro will get another red viper death treatment. guess he'll be the Sean Bean of HBO. :rofl:

I'm sick right now.

I upgraded my ATT plan a few months ago and it knocked me out of my grandfather plan. My plan included HBOMAX for FREE. The lady told me that upgrading I would keep my HBOMAX so all was Gucci. Well, she lied. I called ATT on 3 separate occasion and plead my case, but they can't give it back to me, and I cannot downgrade to my grandfather plan because it no longer exist (once you upgrade, its phased out).

Ive looked everywhere for a cheap or FREE HBOMAX plan, and I only found one that offers it FREE for a week then $15.99 at the ned of the month :smh:

I'm sick right now.

I upgraded my ATT plan a few months ago and it knocked me out of my grandfather plan. My plan included HBOMAX for FREE. The lady told me that upgrading I would keep my HBOMAX so all was Gucci. Well, she lied. I called ATT on 3 separate occasion and plead my case, but they can't give it back to me, and I cannot downgrade to my grandfather plan because it no longer exist (once you upgrade, its phased out).

Ive looked everywhere for a cheap or FREE HBOMAX plan, and I only found one that offers it FREE for a week then $15.99 at the ned of the month :smh:
Thanks for warning me.

Never upgrading.

I get Max for free as well and due to other times AT&T ****ed up and other inconveniences I also have Epix and Starz for free recently. No way I'm losing that.

I'm sick right now.

Yeah, she lied to you.
You ain't getting it back, because it is truly gone.
They replaced HBO with more data for hotspot or something because the cost of keeping HBO for them was too much.
I got on the unlimited HBO plan last summer & they phased it out the next month.

Sorry you had to experience that.
There are other ways to watch the show though. :nerd:

PO

Yeah phone companies value subscriptions over raw data these days so if they could get you out of the promotion they definitely were. I’ve never had a locked in free subscription but if I did they’d have to fight me to give it up. That’s where the money is these days. If you want free buy a Xbox and download Kodi and a repo that streams hbomax. It won’t be as smooth as the OG but it’s free so you can’t complain too much.

Back
Top Bottom