The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm about to take the plunge boys, haven't had a console since Xbox 360. Used to primarily play 2K but now I'm open to any and anything

I want to get The Last of Us and Modern Warfare, probably the Spiderman games. Anything else this newbie should know?? Game suggestions, bundles I should be looking at or any general tips would be appreciated 🙏

I'm about to take the plunge boys, haven't had a console since Xbox 360. Used to primarily play 2K but now I'm open to any and anything

I want to get The Last of Us and Modern Warfare, probably the Spiderman games. Anything else this newbie should know?? Game suggestions, bundles I should be looking at or any general tips would be appreciated 🙏

- God of War games
- Uncharted games
- Horizon games

I literally just got this a second ago.

Is it hard to replace the covers?
IMG_5057.jpeg

I'm biased, but I'm gonna say Gran Turismo 7 if you like cars.

But yeah, The Last of Us and the Uncharted series is def recommended.

If you're into Star Wars... Fallen Order and Jedi Survivor.

IMG_5057.jpeg
When you remove the covers the first time, it can get a bit tricky cuz the clips are still a bit tight... but after a few times (and when you figure how the clips attach), it's not an issue.

get the PS VR2.

Ya trying to get him to go down an expensive road with PSVR2.

Why not just let start with GoW, Ragnarok, and Spiderman Ultimate Edition?
because I'm Evil. also, having tried VR2 I believe it's worth it especially if you wanted to upgrade from your previous gaming console and see how the gaming experience have progressed, not just in terms of visual fidelity but immersion. GT7 would be awesome. bundle that up even more with some radical Direct Drive devices and immersive gaming chair, he'd go crazy.

This is NT. So it’s full of enthusiasts. W the VR2, it’s a rack +.

PS5 is $500 (or the disk less version w a SSD upgrade). Maybe Vince could get the Ragnarok bundle. Buy GoW PS4 and Spiderman Ultimate.

Too bad they stopped the free PSN games.

IMG_5057.jpeg
How much? My ps5 is literally an eye sore as the only white device in my entertainment center, throws off the entire look.

Would add Ghosts of Tsushima to your list.

more footage in this video.

Looks pretty outdated, but I'll let that slide due to how it stays faithful to the show. Gameplay-wise (the biggest selling point for me), I don't know what to think yet - if it'll be a puzzle game akin Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris, then the puzzles better be really, really good... Would love to see some RPG elements, but that doesn't seem to be the case here

- God of War games
- Uncharted games
- Horizon games
A fine selection! I'd also add Bloodborne, Diablo 2/3 (Diablo 3 works very well as a couch co-op game), RDR 2 (a title as epic as they come), The Outer Worlds (the spirit of the old Fallout games lives there), FF VII Remake, Demon's Souls, Control (I'll stop now)

Am I the only one excited and looking forward to the PlayStation Portal in November?

Back
Top Bottom