The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The screwball side quest missions suck on Spidey remastered if you are going for the platinum.

Have the platinum already just not 100% the game (including the DLC) thanks in large part to those Screwball missions. :lol: :smh:

Hope there isn't anything as annoying as them in SM2.

So many of the suits in Spider-Man 2 are ugly. Bad designs and bad color ways.

Idk what they were thinking.

1D9CA785-6B7F-4224-8703-9BFE3E9A6649.png

Mainly using this one for Miles.

Speaking of:

Why does Peter have multiple black suits that are basically the same?

Like he's a NTer doubling and tripling up on the December AJ 11 release. :lol:

That B2G1 free don’t even hit like it used to. Most of the games were discounted earlier in the year or will be dirt cheap on BF. Target want to charge MSRP for games that dropped in January when those same games gonna be in their BF ad for 70% below retail. I’m good on that.

That B2G1 free don’t even hit like it used to. Most of the games were discounted earlier in the year or will be dirt cheap on BF. Target want to charge MSRP for games that dropped in January when those same games gonna be in their BF ad for 70% below retail. I’m good on that.

Honestly just feel like it's good for Nintendo first party stuff since it never goes on sale. I forget when Mario RPG remake drops but if it's in that window might grab that and Wonder+another game

Back
Top Bottom