The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1702408756747.png

1702408860513.png

1702408887572.png

1702408918999.png

Valhalla is :pimp:
But man I'm washed as hell,
trying to get the muscle memory back.
Got up to the first boss and straight up fumbled the controls:smh::rofl:

It's definitely more than I thought it would be
and I'm interested in where this goes

I'll probably download it tonight, but play it on the weekend. Don't want that game to frustrate me going into work tomorrow. :lol:

I haven't played it since January, so I have no memory on how to play it either. :rofl:
Hopefully there is a good story & some nice surprises.

PO

Glad to hear.

Prolly won't get to IT for a while.

Still to beat 3 Valkyries (including Sigrun) in GOW 2018 to plat that game. Plan on saving that for my 100th plat.

Think I might try and get the plat for Ragnarok on PS4 with a new loadout for Kratos.

I know my muscle memory is gonna be **** when I start getting into these games again. :lol:

Another year, another set of wrap ups where I realize I should probably just stop putting money into gaming at this point.
My most played game in 2023 was FIFA.... 2019. :lol: Playing on my ps4 in bed and haven't bought a new fifa for the ps4 since the 5 came out.

But yeah I played like 9 games this year smh

man i went and did my wrap up thinking to myself "im washed" based on the stats.

happy to know im not the only one. :lol:

Trying to think what the next game I play will be. Maybe I need to give Forbidden West another run or finally beat GOT. I have Returnal and Control in the backlog already. But Alan Wake, RE4 all sound interesting. What are the must play games?

I already know what my wrap up is going to say. A LOT of Gran Turismo 7 with some 2k and MW2 sprinkled on top.

Trying to think what the next game I play will be. Maybe I need to give Forbidden West another run or finally beat GOT. I have Returnal and Control in the backlog already. But Alan Wake, RE4 all sound interesting. What are the must play games?

Seems like you like the horror/spooky genre. RE4, then Alan Wake, then Control (with Control still being great). I've only played Control, but I know RE4 got good feedback in here, as did Alan Wake.

Id also suggest the Dead Space remake. It got really good reviews.

Seems like you like the horror/spooky genre. RE4, then Alan Wake, then Control (with Control still being great). I've only played Control, but I know RE4 got good feedback in here, as did Alan Wake.

Id also suggest the Dead Space remake. It got really good reviews.
Honestly the only horror game I’ve really played is LOU but I’m really into story driven games like that or action adventure like Tomb Raider and Unchartered. I really enjoyed the first HZD but for whatever reason can’t get into the sequel. Maybe I’ll give Control a shot first just because I already own it and wait for a sale on RE4.

Well, pretty good way to end the year:

1702489377237.png

I knew if I waited long enough I could get Stranger of Paradise on here.

Issue is I just bought Crisis Core :lol:

I'm in a similar camp, but for opposite reasons.

"I should put this time into carpentry or learning a new skill". :lol:

1702482587649.png
I bought some Destiny expansions earlier this year thinking I'd be able to get back into it and I've got to say, thew onboarding process is terrible. I just started doing missions. I don't know what I was doing, if it was the right thing to do. I was just doing stuff :lol:
Today they're giving the Legacy Bundle away on Epic Games and I redeemed just because but I'll probably never get back into it. At this point, I'd rather just wait for Destiny 3
Well, pretty good way to end the year:

1702489377237.png

I knew if I waited long enough I could get Stranger of Paradise on here.

Issue is I just bought Crisis Core :lol:
Crisis Core was so good. I played for the first time earlier this year and was surprised at how good it was.

That ending...

:frown:

Back
Top Bottom