The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Microsoft, Sony, Nintendo, fine.

My son starts watching King of the Hill, we are having the, "Under MY roof..." conversation.
Hope lil man responds appropriately...

kick-in-the-nuts-kicks-balls.gif

4K TV going for sub 500 g. Some really good deals at Bestbuy, up to 50% on a bunch TV's. Speaking of, time to retire my 55" Samsung 4K, got it in 2017 and it just started having that pixel line going through the middle of the screen, smh. Its not that bad right now but I know its gonna get worse.

Lots of TV for the price.

Gaming relevant vids:

Yeah I had a previous 5 series model and was very happy with it. Have a 6 series now as the main TV but that is taken over by the wife and kids. Considering the 55 for the office lol. Don’t have a place to put it though lmao

I had the 2018 TCL 5-series until a few months ago and it was a solid TV, but a little too dim for me and I wanted 120hz. The 6-series should be a lot brighter with better motion and PQ.

I’m assuming it’s not a money thing and more so a size if he’s using a 720p tv. Most tvs that are 32” and lower come at 720.

What size tv can you use/fit in the space you’re in OrangeBlueGarden OrangeBlueGarden ?

4K TV going for sub 500 g. Some really good deals at Bestbuy, up to 50% on a bunch TV's. Speaking of, time to retire my 55" Samsung 4K, got it in 2017 and it just started having that pixel line going through the middle of the screen, smh. Its not that bad right now but I know its gonna get worse.
My Samsung 4k tv came with a single dead pixel in the upper right quadrant and it’s been bothering me for the past 5 years but thankfully it’s only an issue when the screen is really dark

Do you really need to connect your ps5 to Ethernet to maximize your portal? That would require me to shake up things completely and move my ps5 downstairs and rearrange ****, which I’m not trying to do

I feel like the forced division of gamers is how they mask that video games are really having a bad gen.

I have all three consoles. All three experiences are meh.

Back
Top Bottom