The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Black Myth Wukong looks like trash.

1718634619647.png

Pissed GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

Bad Religion Bad Religion 2sappy 2sappy

How’s The Final Shape? I just saw it’s sitting at a 94 on OpenCritic :nerd:

Is it true that they took the previous vaulted content out? A co-worker said that you could now play that content. I didn’t believe cause I felt like I would have seen something about that online. I think he was just trying to get me back into it :lol:
I love everything about it. Some friends who were skeptical about the series after Lightfall also came back and are enjoying their time with it as well. It makes me hopeful for their content this year. And I sure as hell hope they bring back Wrath of the Machine as the reprised raid this year and dont skip it like cowards like they did last year. :lol:

One thing we can say for sure after this Nintendo Direct is Silksong is never coming out.

I posted in the RPG thread, but am now just realizing... is this the first time Sakaguchi has worked with Square since leaving? I guess SE is just publishing, but still.

I posted in the RPG thread, but am now just realizing... is this the first time Sakaguchi has worked with Square since leaving? I guess SE is just publishing, but still.
I believe so. They’ve been on good terms for a while but haven’t worked together, as far as I know. The Gooch is a huge FF XIV fan.

I sent the Phantasian trailer to my son. He asked if that was Uematsu on the music. He said it sounds familiar. I almost shed a tear. The boy is learning 🥹

#ProudDad

Back
Top Bottom