The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | Wukong is AVAILABLE NOW.

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
PS+ November
8794EAA3-C3EE-4220-B1B1-48F3F0316EAC.png
Nioh 2 is definitely a must play for those who haven't. I could play that game all day with its deep systems.

... I did. lol.

January 26th delivery date. Easy Christmas present from my wife.

Fully aware many of the features are wasted on me. However being on my 3rd Dualsense controller, I am hoping this will be more durable.

Wonder if Capcom has anything else major in the chute besides RE4 Remake and SF 6 (which is better than just about anyone else)?

Could have sworn the leaks said they have dragons dogma 2, power stone remake, captain commando remake, final fight remake, a few resident evil spin offs, mega man battle network collection on the way
Ugh.

Dragons Dogma (Yes)

Why not a sequel to Power Stone?

The side scrolling remakes are full on $70 games or $25-$30 dot emu type games?

Ugh.

Dragons Dogma (Yes)

Why not a sequel to Power Stone?

The side scrolling remakes are full on $70 games or $25-$30 dot emu type games?
They gotta introduce power stone back to the new generation before they make a sequel(s). If it doesn’t sell don’t expect to see that ip again. It’s why i said in here when it came out that if you are even remotely interested in a new darkstalkers buy the collection that came out. Capcom uses that to gauge interest in certain ip’s.

I never bought that collection 😂. Still waiting for the discount.

So remake as in RE Engine? Would be dope to see RE 4 level graphics (SF 6 is probably asking too much). Four player online. Insanity on the screen.

Back
Top Bottom