The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | Wukong is AVAILABLE NOW.

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Speaking of trophies, this year will be the least number of trophies I have earned since their inception. Looks like I am around 152 for the year. For context, in November of 2013 I earned 367. :lol:

What's wrong with allowing trophies?

Can you cash them in or something I'm not aware of? :lol:

The argument has always been they serve no purpose other than for people who like to stack digital trophies.

For a time it wasn't a big issue, but in the past 24-36 months there have been literally dozens coming out a month that really dilute the offerings on the PS store. Started turning into mobile app stores with 95% shovelware.

The issue is these developers drop these basic "games" because they now trophy hunters are gonna cop for a quick platinum and then they turn around and reskin these games to the point they flood the PS Store.

For example you have The Jumping Burger, Taco, Pizza, Sushi etc.

NGL, I got caught up in these shenanigans for a bit :lol: :smh: but it is really OD at this point.

I still don't get what's the problem lol... Unless these games are taking up bandwidth on their servers or something :lol:

Let these losers get their useless trophies... It's all video games.

I still don't get what's the problem lol... Unless these games are taking up bandwidth on their servers or something :lol:

First of all.... losers? That's aggressive. :lol:

Seriously though, I see both sides of it. I always lean to having a better curated offering, where you have an expectation of certain quality.

Watching the World Cup makes me want to scoop up Fifa23 :lol:

Canada beats Belgium I'll be the most expensive digital version on the PS Store.

Not surprised by this.

Ragnarok is already a beefy game.

Didn't read the article, as I wasn't sure if it had spoilers, but people who want a DLC already probably already beat it on Easy and sped through it in 10 hours or something. :lol:

I'm barely on the part where
Atreus finds out those rocks are actually Giants from the girl
& that's because I'm playing on Hard & Im doing the side quests as they appear. People just gotta enjoy the journey.

PO

The problem isn’t the trophies as much as it is the store being cluttered with ********. You have some real smaller indie games out there and they are drowned in ******** $0.99 games

Didn't read the article, as I wasn't sure if it had spoilers, but people who want a DLC already probably already beat it on Easy and sped through it in 10 hours or something. :lol:

I'm barely on the part where
Atreus finds out those rocks are actually Giants from the girl
& that's because I'm playing on Hard & Im doing the side quests as they appear. People just gotta enjoy the journey.

PO
I played on No Mercy and beat it at 39 hours. It is a beefy game but wanting DLC isn’t as far fetched as you might think. I won’t spoil anything but I thought a DLC/expansion was a given. Also not everyone wants to do side quests if it doesn’t add to the main story. Personally I think the side quests in this game are done really well and run alongside the main quest just fine.

I played on No Mercy and beat it at 39 hours. It is a beefy game but wanting DLC isn’t as far fetched as you might think. I won’t spoil anything but I thought a DLC/expansion was a given. Also not everyone wants to do side quests if it doesn’t add to the main story. Personally I think the side quests in this game are done really well and run alongside the main quest just fine.

I'm about 43 hours into the game and I just unlocked a new area to explore.

I'm sure SSM could put out DLC for Ragnarok but that isn't their usual MO and I think they may be saving any new GOW content for the next game in the series.

I'm about 43 hours into the game and I just unlocked a new area to explore.

I'm sure SSM could put out DLC for Ragnarok but that isn't their usual MO and I think they may be saving any new GOW content for the next game in the series.
I’ll be content with NG+ and photo mode. After you beat it, we can discuss where you think they will or should go. I can’t say much right now :lol:

Anyone here got the p series Vizio? Seeing on one hand that it’s a great gaming tv for the price then on the other that it’s got compatibility issues with the ps5

Back
Top Bottom