The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | Wukong is AVAILABLE NOW.

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lag has been ridiculous for me, and last night my game froze for like 30 seconds like 5 times :smh:

i have been freezing while watching a teammate in the Gulag and at some point it un freezes but has me watching a completely different team

deff a lot of bugs/lag no doubt but still very playable

i dont think servers can handle 152 players tbh

20221121_132545.jpg

Got Em finally!!!

Gonna start with the god of war franchise for obvious reasons first PS since da 1...

i have still yet to see why yall think Warzone 2 is trash ?

lol

yall getting cooked and eating up in game chat or what ?
Lag seems to be fixed. Played a couple of rounds last night and everything was smooth.

Let me run with you so you can carry me to victory lol

MW2 & Ragnorak probably won't go on sale huh?

Sony's already stingy with sales of their first party titles and Ragnarok hasn't eem been out for a month yet. :lol:

Earliest I see Ragnarok going on sale in the PS Store is maybe January.

20221121_132545.jpg

Got Em finally!!!

Gonna start with the god of war franchise for obvious reasons first PS since da 1...

Make sure to get PS+ and go to the PS Collection, the "first" GoW is free.

Also I think GameStop is offering a $10 GC for those wanted Ragnorak. Thats as good as it gets

Make sure to get PS+ and go to the PS Collection, the "first" GoW is free.

Also I think GameStop is offering a $10 GC for those wanted Ragnorak. Thats as good as it gets
Wait the OG GOW or the more recent God of War? I saw that I can only stream the OG & pt.2 and already have the recent one on queue.... speaking of which I tried to play the first one but the lag on stream was crazy, wondering if it has to due to the fact that I'm downloading a couple games in the background or PS cloud is trash compared to XB series X (which I also have)

Btw signed up for PS + premium for 2 years

2018 GoW. PSNow is trash, thought they canned that already, but dont pay for that.
He already paid for PS+ Premium. What was PS Now is now included in that tier subscription.

Glad to know that streaming still sucks :lol:

Sony won’t be satisfied unless they get to keep that exclusivity deal

I wish MS would just take that **** :lol:

So after a few hours I'm ready to give in my verdict

Games PS5 >>> Xbox
UI PS5 < XBox
Streaming PS5 <<<<<<<<<<Xbox

I really wanted to start from da og GOW but it is literally unplayable, tried part 2 same ....and what sucks is that Im willing to buy those two games just to go thru the whole story/series if you wanna call it that ...and they do not seem to be available for purchase on the PS store (could be wrong). Might just start with 3 which I did download and take it from there. But yeah Playstation is eating Xbox food in regards to exclusives/games tho.

Where’s Chains of Olympus and Ascension?

5. God of War
4. God of War II
3. God of War III
2. God of War (2018 )
1. God of War Ragnarok

Those are the ones I’ve played.

Every sequel better than the last.
Pretty Impressive.

Sony's already stingy with sales of their first party titles and Ragnarok hasn't eem been out for a month yet. :lol:

Earliest I see Ragnarok going on sale in the PS Store is maybe January.

I've been waiting for sales for so many of the first party games. Ideally digital but physical if the price is right and man, this gen the prices are not budging at all :lol:
Finally picked up Marvel Spiderman Ultimate and Horizon for a good price.

Ratchet Rift Apart also dropped to a good price.

Amazing to me how the prices for the games went up but the prices are not dropping as quick as before.

So after a few hours I'm ready to give in my verdict

Games PS5 >>> Xbox
UI PS5 < XBox
Streaming PS5 <<<<<<<<<<Xbox

I really wanted to start from da og GOW but it is literally unplayable, tried part 2 same ....and what sucks is that Im willing to buy those two games just to go thru the whole story/series if you wanna call it that ...and they do not seem to be available for purchase on the PS store (could be wrong). Might just start with 3 which I did download and take it from there. But yeah Playstation is eating Xbox food in regards to exclusives/games tho.

Good on you for starting from the beginning. I find it hard to go back to old games I didn't play back in the day. 5 games not to talk about the PSP games and Ascension.

What's your setup for streaming. Internet bandwidth and Wired or Wifi?

Speaking of trophies, this year will be the least number of trophies I have earned since their inception. Looks like I am around 152 for the year. For context, in November of 2013 I earned 367. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom