The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | Wukong is AVAILABLE NOW.

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Farcry 6 for $10 on ps5 best buy

Edit- had the link but it was acting weird so I'd just search for it

Last edited:
I can finally sell my 40 NSX Rally cars... 😅

The CMA published Sony's objection to the Activision/MS deal

In it, Sony says that if MS is allowed to buy Acti, that could result in them being the market leader

Which would hurt consumers, because MS could raise the price of games and consoles :lol:

They also that equal treatment when it comes to Activision games is essential to maintaining effective competition and ensuring a level playing field :lol: :rofl:

These are the shameless hypocrites you dudes chose to support?

Sad :smh:

Last edited:
I could be wrong but I don’t think majority of people in this thread actually give a **** what happens with this deal :lol:
I know this dude biggie62 biggie62 does.

Mans waiting in the rafters to **** on me if this deal falls through...
AdoredDigitalAzurevase-size_restricted.gif

Unless Activision starts making games with effeminate, brooding male leads with oversized swords who need to save their planets through gaining powerful friends along the way, but also learning a lot about themselves on the journey so it truely is saving the planet, but also saving themselves in the process..... I dont care.

Also, fat birds that cant (but sometimes can) fly, and a character named Cid.

Oh! And they need to take turns fighting enemies on a very strict turn based fighting style. Or once again, I wont care.

Sonys worried about COD when blizzard has a new big AAA survival game coming and activision has another open world shooter to take the place of bungie. They should be worried about those more

Sonys worried about COD when blizzard has a new big AAA survival game coming and activision has another open world shooter to take the place of bungie. They should be worried about those more

If them replacing Bungie works out as well as Microsoft and 323, I don think anyone is remotely worried.

2028 is going be a truly banner year for games on Xbox.

Unless Activision starts making games with effeminate, brooding male leads with oversized swords who need to save their planets through gaining powerful friends along the way, but also learning a lot about themselves on the journey so it truely is saving the planet, but also saving themselves in the process..... I dont care.

Also, fat birds that cant (but sometimes can) fly, and a character named Cid.

Oh! And they need to take turns fighting enemies on a very strict turn based fighting style. Or once again, I wont care.
What system are you getting Crisis Core for? I was thinking of leaning toward Steam for Steam Deck since it was originally a handheld game but then anything post FF VI feels at home on PS for me. Decisions man :lol:

What games does Playstation have announced for next year?
None aside from maybe Factions. Personally I think it’s exciting because it means we should get announcement followed by a short release. Or it could mean they have nothing planned for next year and then they’ll be in the same position that Xbox has been in since Xbox One launched :lol:

2021 was actually decent pretty good for Xbox. Forza Horizon 5 and Halo Infinite and there was another one I forget.

What system are you getting Crisis Core for? I was thinking of leaning toward Steam for Steam Deck since it was originally a handheld game but then anything post FF VI feels at home on PS for me. Decisions man :lol:

Oh PS5 for sure. I honestly want to see how they deal with side missions in this version, because I remember the original being so restricted due to the PSP. Its looking like that and another playthrough of FF IX on Vita are mu holiday game choices. Maybe a little Destiny 2 sprinkled in.

Oh PS5 for sure. I honestly want to see how they deal with side missions in this version, because I remember the original being so restricted due to the PSP. It’s looking like that and another playthrough of FF IX on Vita are mu holiday game choices. Maybe a little Destiny 2 sprinkled in.
I need to play FF IX again, it’s been too long. I’m playing through FF V Pixel Remaster now. I wish I could jump into Destiny 2 but I have no idea where to start. That game is not newbie/returning player friendly at all.

Always easiest to jump in at a major update, like Lightfall in February. They dont make it easy, certainly, but as a PVE shooter, it is hard to touch.

Always easiest to jump in at a major update, like Lightfall in February. They dont make it easy, certainly, but as a PVE shooter, it is hard to touch.
Lightfall is when I was looking to jump in. Do you need which current expansions I would need? I know some of them are no longer available but still being sold on the store.

You could get Witch Queen, but there will be enough content with Lightfall that you could always just pick up down the road. There is talk about the leveling system being heavily modified to allow new players the ability to jump in to content faster.

Back
Top Bottom