The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | Wukong is AVAILABLE NOW.

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Unless Activision starts making games with effeminate, brooding male leads with oversized swords who need to save their planets through gaining powerful friends along the way, but also learning a lot about themselves on the journey so it truely is saving the planet, but also saving themselves in the process..... I dont care.

Also, fat birds that cant (but sometimes can) fly, and a character named Cid.

Oh! And they need to take turns fighting enemies on a very strict turn based fighting style. Or once again, I wont care.
But what if they do all that you ask, but instead of Cid, you get Sid?
and the organization is called Mudslide?
and the MC is named Tempest, or whatever other synonym you can think of? :lol:

None aside from maybe Factions. Personally I think it’s exciting because it means we should get announcement followed by a short release. Or it could mean they have nothing planned for next year and then they’ll be in the same position that Xbox has been in since Xbox One launched :lol:

2021 was actually decent pretty good for Xbox. Forza Horizon 5 and Halo Infinite and there was another one I forget.
Not announced by sony but insomniac stated spider man 2 is still coming out in 2023.

He knows, y'all.

If them replacing Bungie works out as well as Microsoft and 323, I don think anyone is remotely worried.

2028 is going be a truly banner year for games on Xbox.
I mean it’s an infinity ward studio. So I’m sure they have enough talent to be able to make a game.

But what if they do all that you ask, but instead of Cid, you get Sid?
and the organization is called Mudslide?
and the MC is named Tempest, or whatever other synonym you can think of? :lol:

If they did all this, AND had a nonsensical, quasi religious story that made no sense, then I might start caring.

Bombaclat.
Beat TLOU and SpiderMan.

I know Sony usually skipped Holidays to not clash with the big multiplats but it might be time to start pushing the main first party games in the holiday.

What system are you getting Crisis Core for? I was thinking of leaning toward Steam for Steam Deck since it was originally a handheld game but then anything post FF VI feels at home on PS for me. Decisions man :lol:

PS5 for sure.
Those summons and FMV's in 4K is a must.

Oh PS5 for sure. I honestly want to see how they deal with side missions in this version, because I remember the original being so restricted due to the PSP. Its looking like that and another playthrough of FF IX on Vita are mu holiday game choices. Maybe a little Destiny 2 sprinkled in.

Side missions were tedious and there was like 300 of them IIRC. They definitely need to cut it down or spice it up a bit.

You and Ricky D Ricky D getting it at launch or waiting for a sale?

I know this dude biggie62 biggie62 does.

Mans waiting in the rafters to **** on me if this deal falls through...
AdoredDigitalAzurevase-size_restricted.gif

Bruh Odin worked everyone into a shoot with that Great Value Tyr.
1669251928127.png

Talk about a long con. Mans is diabolical.

RIP to the homie Brok. |l

Once he pulled up on Tyr like that knew it was gonna end well.

Bruh Odin worked everyone into a shoot with that Great Value Tyr.
1669251928127.png

Talk about a long con. Mans is diabolical.

RIP to the homie Brok. |l

Once he pulled up on Tyr like that knew it was gonna end well.

Yea I should have seen all that myself ahead of time and I thought everything was too easy. It was a good twist.

So is the FTC in America equivalent to the CMA in the UK? That’s wild because everyone in the industry seems to believe that the deal is damn near done.

So is the FTC in America equivalent to the CMA in the UK? That’s wild because everyone in the industry seems to believe that the deal is damn near done.

Yeah I'm trying to figure out the ramifications of this.

Yeah I'm trying to figure out the ramifications of this.

Their job is to see if any consolidations would cause any issues with competition, aka cause a monopoly or oligopoly that may hurt consumers in the end. And this administration is scrutinizing combinations a lot more. For my clients, I’ve see deals that would get regulatory approve from the federal reserve take 2-4 months now take over 6-9.

Their job is to see if any consolidations would cause any issues with competition, aka cause a monopoly or oligopoly that may hurt consumers in the end. And this administration is scrutinizing combinations a lot more. For my clients, I’ve see deals that would get regulatory approve from the federal reserve take 2-4 months now take over 6-9.
Like as if Activision itself did something good for the consumers with their microtransactions.

Like as if Activision itself did something good for the consumers with their microtransactions.

Agreed. This administration is at least scrutinizing things for once. Haven’t really seen activity like this in decades.

I don’t own one yet, but been buying games for my future PS5. Got TLOU2, UC4, GoW, and Spider Man Miles Morales Ultimate Edition.

I have ease of access of getting one for retail…just a matter of buckling down and actually doing so.

Back
Top Bottom