The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | Wukong is AVAILABLE NOW.

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This story keeps on giving :lol:

You thought GOW:R was impressive?

And yet the game comes out buggy and bland as hell . They can't keep getting away with this.
How hard is it to have 2 or 3 internal studios and rotate them like COD so they have enough dev time so the games won't run and look like trash.

PS2 games look on par with this and I wish I was exaggerating.

So is the FTC in America equivalent to the CMA in the UK? That’s wild because everyone in the industry seems to believe that the deal is damn near done.

I thought it was a done deal but the longer this drags on the more I think it could go the Nvidia/ARM route. I still think it will go through.

All this has told me is that if there was ever any hope of Microsoft and Sony working toward a mutually beneficial relationship in the future, this Activision deal will undoubtedly have one of them walking away swearing vengeance.

Finished the main story of GOW: Ragnarok and

clapping-shottas.gif

What an absolutely amazing experience.

The fact that SMS took the already amazing foundation they established with GOW: 2018 and enhanced and improved it to this level is "mind bottling"

From the story, to the character development, the boss fights, everything is taken to a grandiose level.

Brok's death might be SIndri's origin story. Seeing Atreus' and Sindri's relationship going from bff where they're going on adventures and giving each other nicknames to seemingly mortal enemies is heartbreaking. :frown:

Kratos and Freya going from on sight to tenuous allies, to rekindled friendship and maybe potential yambs. :emoji_eyes:

Freya's story arc was well done.

Thor's story arc was well done too, You hear stories about his deplorable shenanigans in the 2018 game, and also see what he did to his own son. Then you get to Ragnarok and see the tortured person going to all lengths to gain his father's approval. Sad man.

Kratos, Freya, and Atreus gave Odin that vintage NWO beatdown. :lol:

Wonder if we get a chance to find the real Tyr?

"Loki will go. Atreus.....remains" *points at heart*

*hugs*

james-brown.gif

And yet the game comes out buggy and bland as hell . They can't keep getting away with this.

They are getting away with it because these games sell like crazy as evidenced by the Bad Religion Bad Religion 's original post.

If Nintendo continues to put out the same garbage Pokemon games but sell millions of copies regardless no incentives to make actual improvements.

Similar to EA with Madden and 2K with NBA 2K.

I want to attempt to beat 12 JRPGs in 2023 so I may hold off til then. I also would like to finish the plat in FF VII Remake.
I can tell you for sure that if you want a relatively simple plat, DioFIeld chronicle is a a good choice. I beat the game and only have one trophy left to get, to reach level 50. i finished the game around level 45 i think.

If anyone happens to see a PS+ deal better than the 25% off offer on the store, please tag me!
Currently, I haven't seen anything. :frown:

PO

If anyone happens to see a PS+ deal better than the 25% off offer on the store, please tag me!
Currently, I haven't seen anything. :frown:

PO
Nah.

Target has psn cards buy 1 get 1 15% off. An cashapp will give u an extra 10% off on it's app. That's it.

Back
Top Bottom