The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | Wukong is AVAILABLE NOW.

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
thoughts on getting Firecuda 530 4Tb w/ heat sink for $560 on BF? It’s listed as $400 off (if that doesn’t reflect normal sales). are Other drives better and are these low prices usually on sale? I haven’t kept up so I’m deciding kind of last minute to upgrade or not.

Last edited:
Looking for a new headset, currently have a Razor Thresher Wireless Bluetooth for PS4 (obviously works for PS5), but I've head it for about 3 years now, its great, but need something louder, noise cancellation if possible and more comfortable. Want to say under 75 if possible.

Kena
Forbidden West
Stray

I know they are on sale now but if i wait a few more weeks they might be cheaper.

Also playing Ragnarok and Guardians of the Galaxy right now.

FW and Stray will get cheaper. I was gonna jump on Kena. I was waiting to see if DLC/Complete/GOTY was coming but I think this is it. I think best was $25 but I can’t find it for that so I’ll keep waiting. My backlog is extremely deep

I just paid the 45 to get another year its whatever... gone are those days from cdkeys where it was 30-40 bucks lol...

on another note I am downloading the game for 2k23 and noticed when I open the game case theres no manual or anything... talk about cheap smh... you pay more for next gen gaming but they cant even put a piece of paper or anything in there

I just paid the 45 to get another year its whatever... gone are those days from cdkeys where it was 30-40 bucks lol...

on another note I am downloading the game for 2k23 and noticed when I open the game case theres no manual or anything... talk about cheap smh... you pay more for next gen gaming but they cant even put a piece of paper or anything in there
Did you just get back into gaming? They stopped including manuals last gen :lol:

Did you just get back into gaming? They stopped including manuals last gen :lol:

I have few games for ps5... and none dont have manuals but at least they have some type of paper in there... this was the first time where it was completely blank lol

just looked at a bunch of my ps4 games and a few of them dont have anything.... talk about being oblivious lmao... but still though its kinda lame how the newer generations dont have the manuals anymore ps4 and ps5

Last edited:
I miss when CDKeys had their deals on PlayStation + subscriptions. I remember getting two years for $60.

1669435694208.png

I use to eat of those deals.

That's why my PS+ sub doesn't expire until 2030. :lol::pimp:

FW and Stray will get cheaper. I was gonna jump on Kena. I was waiting to see if DLC/Complete/GOTY was coming but I think this is it. I think best was $25 but I can’t find it for that so I’ll keep waiting. My backlog is extremely deep

I have a bunch of games that have been chilling in my cart for a minute.

A lot of them have been discounted but I gave myself a threshold where a game has to be discounted to $9.99 or less for me to pull the trigger.

Or better yet hold out until it's on PS+ Extra/Premium.

That's how I finally pulled the trigger on the Guardians of the Galaxy game.

Gonna need to play that soon before Sony goes full Sony and removes it from PS+ Extra.

thoughts on getting Firecuda 530 4Tb w/ heat sink for $560 on BF? It’s listed as $400 off (if that doesn’t reflect normal sales). are Other drives better and are these low prices usually on sale? I haven’t kept up so I’m deciding kind of last minute to upgrade or not.

4TB is over kill... too many deals on 2TBs. Got one a year ago and still plenty of space left.

PS5 Faceplate with Cooling Vents and Dust Filter for Disc Edition DOBEWINGDELOU PS5 Face Plate Console Cover Replacement Side Plate Shell Dustproof Accessories ABS Case Black
https://a.co/d/cNFYFUa

What do you guys think of these. Comes with dust filters for the side vents.

I was looking at Darkplates a while back. And while I prefer the rounded-edge look, I read that the vents don't make that much of a difference. Perhaps it makes it a little easier to vacuum?

gray_matte-black_none_none.jpg

Premium, and it not been worth it.

Sony's big selling point with Premium has been able to stream old games and they've left much to be desired on that front.

It's still early so they have time to turn it around.
Gonna buy one for my 11 year old and just trynna see what the differences are and which one will be worth it for him.

I ended up copping the Turtle Beach Stealth 600 Gen 2 Wireless Gaming Headset in white. Only 69 on Amazon, and FREE Prime shipping. What I really wanted but waaaay out of the budget was the SteelSeries Arctis 7P+ :frown:

I ended up copping the Turtle Beach Stealth 600 Gen 2 Wireless Gaming Headset in white. Only 69 on Amazon, and FREE Prime shipping. What I really wanted but waaaay out of the budget was the SteelSeries Arctis 7P+ :frown:

You should have researched the PS5 3D Pulse Headset. I've had it since launch & it's great & I saw earlier in the week Amazon had it on sale for $69.99 from $99.99 so it could be on sale still or on sale at other retailers.

PO

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom