The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | Wukong is AVAILABLE NOW.

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
man that game Chivalry 2 ps + free game of the month is pretty damn fun plenty of maps decent graphics dismemberment and objective base game types, just sunk maybe 4 hours and got a good impression of the game.

this one here may be a sleeper.

FINALLY beat HFW: Burning Shores.
Did a NG+ Ultra Hard( a difficulty the game doesn't let you switch off of)

- Glad GG got to show off just a pure PS5 experience w Decima
The game definitely got that glow up and this to me is the best looking thing on the system.
PS4's def would've blown up during that final battle, which is epic.

-Seyka is a great addition, especially in combat, she held her own and even defeated enemies by herself. Totally made me want to step it up during the battles.
She also added much needed emotional depth, where her performance helped push Aloy to show more feeling. This very lightly moved the main story plot forward for H3, it was more of a character development piece for Aloy, and I'm glad they did that.
You could tell Burch felt way more free with the character.

-I think this is actually better than the base game.
The writing, acting, music and pacing were really well done. They even threw in some new mechanics and improved on some existing ones. GG has the world design down, now lets see if they bring everything else in and balance it out.
Maybe let us just equip ANY element to any arrow to any bow now?
As much as I love the series(my fave from Sony) I know that the game(s) aren't near the polished quality of something from ND or SSM.
Burning Shores definitely showed that potential though.
Here's hoping.

Horizon Forbidden West_20230425164620.jpg
Horizon Forbidden West_20230423173747.jpg
Horizon Forbidden West_20230428194241.jpg

Horizon Forbidden West_20230429153025.jpg

Horizon Forbidden West_20230506121808.jpg

Last edited:
^Your spoiler pics show up in the gallery. :lol:

I'm almost finished with HZD (base game) am basically on the last mission.

Have sunk 100+ hours into it so far and have enjoyed it.

Gonna knock out the rest of these side missions, finish the hunting grounds and cauldrons, then knock out the final missions to get the plat.

Will knock out the Frozen Wilds then finally move on to HFW.

Once I finish the base game of HFW, Burning Shores should be on sale by then.

That Starfield enough to get an Xbox y’all think?

Getting a console for 1 game is kind of a lot. Which why I’ve held off on PS5 because Wolverine is the only release I really really want to play.

But see if whatever else they have to offer entices you. The performance upgrades to backwards compatible games is really nice and if you’re a Bethesda fan you will get all their games on Gamepass.

TBH...

Basically, I own a switch to insure I have access to the latest Mario platformer and a Series X for Forza Motorsport.

For me, this has been a constant for the last couple of iterations of both of those platforms. Not really for a single game but close... just a single series.

The Starfield comment is pretty funny, though...

I still buy Xbox primarily for Halo, so yeah it’s not anything out of the realm of crazy.

Halo for Xbox, PS for the obvious exclusives, Nintendo probably because it is the GOAT :lol:, and PC because I’m a fool.

52873868200_3179837536_h.jpg

32.7 Million with only 2 entries. Technically 3 entries but I doubt the VR game has put in substantial numbers.

Puts Horzon Zero Dawn at 24 Million
Horizon Forbidden West still has a PC release to come but its on PS+ quicker than the first game so sales should still match the first game.

I'm a bit skeptical of the MMO and the Netflix show but I'm sure Part 3 will deliver.

That Starfield enough to get an Xbox y’all think?

Big Bethesda RPG will be a system seller for some for sure.
Might be worth just having a PC instead of a console for 1 game.

I personally wouldn’t describe HFW as fun. Intriguing plot, well-written (although would have preferred more concisely written,) high quality for sure. Just can never get too into the combat and therefore did not find the gameplay loop to be the most fun.

Hollow Knight was already too big for me. This one sounds like it's even bigger.

4dd6f5f601208a9b1813aafe75a89b5a402d770d.jpg

PlayStation Plus Extra and Premium | Game Catalog - Available Tuesday, May 16.
  • Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart | PS5
  • Humanity | PS4, PS5
  • Watch Dogs: Legion | PS4, PS5
  • Dishonored 2 | PS4
  • Dishonored: Death of the Outsider | PS4
  • Sakuna: Of Rice and Ruin | PS4
  • Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition | PS4
  • Rise of the Tomb Raider: 20 Year Celebration | PS4
  • Shadow of the Tomb Raider | PS4
  • Bus Simulator 21: Next Stop | PS4, PS5
  • The Evil Within 2 | PS4
  • Wolfenstein: Youngblood | PS4