The OFFICIAL Powerball and Megamillions thread:

Well they started an office pool, hope we win for the drama and lulz that will ensue

Grabbing 5 tickets after class...

With a net $250 mill...

1. Tithe. ($25 million)
2. Pay my student loans. Pay off the house I grew up in. Clear immediate family debt. ($1,000,000 tops)
3. Buy my immediate family condos in Streetersville/Gold Coast. ($20 million)
4. Set up $350,000 college funds for all of my younger cousins (about 20 of em) ($7 million)
5. Buy four G63's so the guys can ride around. ($500,000)
6. Put all of my older cousins back in school. ($1-2 million tops)
7. Buy a home in Naperville. Something modest. ($1 million tops)
8. Pay for a genius to finish my degree for me. ($25,000 tops)
9. WORLD TOUR($3-4 million) and $1 million wardrobe revamp.
10. $40 million in savings
11. $100 million in investment, philanthropy.
12. $10 million for checking.

the odds of winning are 1 in 175,223,510 . . . so buying 1 ticket or buying a 1000 tickets isn't going to improve your chances much . . . but I got my $2 ticket just in case

Will grab one ticket at lunch. Know I won't win but it's too much money not to toss $1 in the pool.

Dudes at my job have a pool but didnt tell me about it, theyve bought 520 tickets. 26 people.

Dudes at my job have a pool but didnt tell me about it, theyve bought 520 tickets. 26 people.
My guy I know you're gonna be salty as a mofo if they hit 
laugh.gif

People at my work started a pool as well.. I told em hell no I'm in this bish solo 
laugh.gif
 I'll be salty foreal if they hit.

The odds are the same whether you have 1 ticket or 1000 my friend.. buy a ticket or two and watch the numbers tonight.

Last edited:
Jackpot just jumped another $50 million to make it a $550,000,000 jackpot. I have a feeling the final jackpot will more than likely reach about 600 million by the end of the night.

Last edited:
It still increases your chances if you buy more than 1 ticket.

But buying 1k tickets still wont put u over a 1% increase. You have to buy 50 million tickets to even have a legitimate shot @ this ticket. That's $100,000,000

and that still isn't a legitimate shot @ it.

Last edited:
Grabbing 5 tickets after class...
With a net $250 mill...
1. Tithe. ($25 million)
2. Pay my student loans. Pay off the house I grew up in. Clear immediate family debt. ($1,000,000 tops)
3. Buy my immediate family condos in Streetersville/Gold Coast. ($20 million)
4. Set up $350,000 college funds for all of my younger cousins (about 20 of em) ($7 million)
5. Buy four G63's so the guys can ride around. ($500,000)
6. Put all of my older cousins back in school. ($1-2 million tops)
7. Buy a home in Naperville. Something modest. ($1 million tops)
8. Pay for a genius to finish my degree for me. ($25,000 tops)
9. WORLD TOUR($3-4 million) and $1 million wardrobe revamp.
10. $40 million in savings
11. $100 million in investment, philanthropy.
12. $10 million for checking.

This guy is on his ****. One of the good Chicagoans out here.

Yall crazy for not joining the pools at work. True, it only takes one number. But what if that one number were on their ticket. I'm in a pool at work with 31 other people. Would clear $8 mill if it hit. That is fine by me...#earlyretirement

of course who doesnt want a quarter billion to themselves. Damn I'm gonna dream good tonight!

Just a random thought...what if an athlete won? Say Lebron???? LMAO dude think he got haters now, man that would be CRAY

Back
Top Bottom