The OFFICIAL Powerball and Megamillions thread:

If every member on NT (50,000 members) bought 1 ticket, the chances would decrease to 1 in 3500 or 0.0003%. Hardly a chance imo.

Last edited:
I've been having dreams about this....still probably won't play.
2$ Wont hurt ya fam give it a try who knows what will happen
Can't win if you don't play..

It's 2 bucks I would have spent on some chips or something at the gas station **** it ayeee.. 2 bucks to win 500 mill why not.. our odds are all the same 1 in 175,000,000 
laugh.gif

gotta take the lump sum . . . you don't know the state of the economy / state of the world is going to be like in 20-30 years.

the money may run out, governments may fall, banks may fail and you'll be stuck with nothing . . .

gotta take the lump sum . . . you don't know the state of the economy / state of the world is going to be like in 20-30 years.
the money may run out, governments may fall, banks may fail and you'll be stuck with nothing . . .
This

lump sum makes more sense always

just off the fact that life is not guaranteed

Last edited:
If you took your "prize" in installments and died, would the $$$$ go to your heirs?

Or do they have some type of clause stating you don't get the rest of da booty if you croak?  If that's the case, I would def take a lump sum in order to shake them hitman fo real

If you took your "prize" in installments and died, would the $$$$ go to your heirs?

Or do they have some type of clause stating you don't get the rest of da booty if you croak?  If that's the case, I would def take a lump sum in order to shake them hitman fo real
If you were to take the annuity and pass away say in 10 years, who ever is on your will would receive the remaining payments. Can be your family, a trust fund for your great grandchildren, w/e you choose.

If you were to take the annuity and pass away say in 10 years, who ever is on your will would receive the remaining payments. Can be your family, a trust fund for your great grandchildren, w/e you choose.

Could you point out where you got that from? No shots, but I was always told/under the impression that once you die, you don't get to pass along the money to family or anyone else. That's it. Which would of course make the lump sum option more appealing.

I'd look it up myself, but "gambling" websites are banned here at work :lol:

Last edited:
all i gotta say is.................
duPont REGISTRY
if i win.

I been on there too much lately. I'm upping the ante..if I win by myself, first 250 ppl in here get 10 racks ea

HALF A BILLION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SMH

I'm telling y'all one person will win this. I just got the feeling

I got a pool with three of my close friends/family

I'm in a pool at work with about 20 others

and i got a few tix to myself

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom