The Official Tennis Thread (Vol. 2024 US Open)

I hope fed wins Sunday. My man been in a drought. If he won Wimby one more time then retired, it would be perfect. But his new Wilson racket comes out in April. Wilson won't let him retire lol.

Last edited:
Fed was in prime form today. IMO,
Women's final was less than an hour

thank god i didn't wake up to watch that destruction lol :lol:

GO FED! 8)
Co-sign all of that.

I think with all the talk that about Fed, it's important to note that just because the match up with Djoko is more favorable, than let's say Nadal or Murray, it's still going to be extremely difficult. A lot of intangibles are in Roger's favor, as well as the crowd support, but in the end it'll be a tough go around.

The Brit crowd will definitely be behind Federer tomorrow. Very popular, especially with women of a "certain age" is young Roger... whatever the outcome of the final... those seats around Centre Court are gonna need a thorough wiping down on Monday morning.

Last edited:
Ha. Didn't know Roger got the British women hot and bothered like that.
Some of those old girls who follow him around dressed head to toe in the Swiss flags & Swiss cheese hats look like low key psycho stalkers... they make your average, screaming, teenage One Direction/Justin Bieber fans look relatively tame in comparison 
laugh.gif

Just watched the replay of the ladies final. Petra was just a buzzsaw. More dominating than the score would indicate (which is pretty astounding).

was up early so i caught the womens final and was hearing everyone were talking about the canadian chick...jesus she got washed. the way they hyped her up..wow

Yep, good quality so far.

Never realized before that this Umpire is Anne Keothavong's brother 
eek.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom