The Official Tennis Thread (Vol. 2024 US Open)

Damn. If Serena was trashed...That loss took it out on her. Maybe just playing is taking its toll on her. Living the tour life.

Skeptics... they're saying she has some sort of virus.  I'd like to give her the benefit of a doubt.

You know there's something wrong with a tennis player when they have to reach down to pick up a ball with their hands.

Wimbledon+Day+8+_AIcEq5i2txx.jpg

Of she started twerking and/or waving her racket around like a glowstick...I would of lost it.

Or went HAM like this from 21 Jump Street

Last edited:
Boom Boom!  But I like Simona too... tough call.  Would love to see either take the title. 

Ugh, good start but faded fast 
mean.gif

Considering the season she's had though, getting to the QFs was a huge achievement, still proud of her.

Simona will win the title now, no question about it... and the first of many I feel.

Last edited:
Goes up 4-1 in the 1st... loses next 9 games... and counting. 

EDIT ~ So impressive. 

Last edited:
effin Novack man.....:smh::lol:

Common Federer!

Stan the Man....You are a stanimal....but this is Wimbledon!

on another note....Wilson really going to capitalize this fall with that RF97 signature racquet...

These dudes straight firing off serves. Raonic has yet to lose a service point in the fourth set? damn lol.

Dark day for me with Murray loss. Not that he lost more the manner of the loss. Grigor played well but Murray just was not there. In good news genie keeps going. Are Grigor and Genie going to come through together at Wimbledon 14 and justify the hype?

Or are we heading for an Edberg v Becker final?

BTW does Milos even break a sweat?

Simona rolled her ankle early in the match and looks a bit off right now, but Genie's playing so well... 

I kept looking in Bouchard's box like is that Sheldon from The Big Bang Theory? I'll be damned it is lol. I hope Bouchard is the new darling because we're all tired of Sharapova by now.

Last edited:
Genie just so good now...

Simona had moments of brilliance, but visibly affected by her injury.  Oh well. 

Back
Top Bottom